|Julia Ragnarsson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 30, 1992|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Julia Ragnarsson is a Swedish actress and voiceover artist who has worked in a variety of projects which include the likes of Jakten på tidskristallen, Spring Tide, My Aunt in Sarajevo, Everlasting Moments, Immediate Boarding, Stockholm Stories, The Fear, Tillbaka till Bromma, Billionaire Ransom, In the Sea, Fartblinda, Midsommar, and Two Sisters.
Julia Maria Ragnarsson
Malmö, Skåne, Sweden
Julia Ragnarsson was enrolled at Heleneholms Gymnasium in Malmö from 2008 to 2011.
Actress, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Lars-Göran Ragnarsson (Actor)
- Mother – Karin Ragnarsson (Stage Director)
Julia Ragnarsson has been represented by United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Julia Ragnarsson has dated –
- Samuel T. Herring – It is speculated that she has been in a romantic relationship with Samuel T. Herring (also known as Hemlock Ernst), an American singer and rapper from Baltimore, Maryland. He is best recognized for being the frontman of the synth-pop band Future Islands.
Race / Ethnicity
Julia Ragnarsson is of Swedish descent.
- Lean frame
- Fuller lips
Julia Ragnarsson Facts
- She was cast in the recurring role of Laura in the Nordic noir crime television series, The Bridge, in 2013.
- From 2016 to 2018, Julia Ragnarsson appeared as Olivia Rönning in the television drama series, Spring Tide (Swedish: Springfloden).
- She played Rachel Hennie in the British thriller film, Billionaire Ransom (also known as Take Down), in 2016. The film starred Jeremy Sumpter, Phoebe Tonkin, Sebastian Koch, Ashley Walters, Dominic Sherwood, and Ed Westwick.
- Julia Ragnarsson provided vocals to the character of Emily in the video game A Way Out in 2018.
- She brought to life the character of Inga in the 2019 folk horror film, Midsommar, whose lead cast included Florence Pugh, Jack Reynor, William Jackson Harper, Vilhelm Blomgren, Ellora Torchia, Archie Madekwe, and Will Poulter. The film revolves around a group of friends who travel to Sweden for a festival that occurs once every 90 years, only to find themselves in the clutches of a Scandinavian neopagan cult.
Featured Image by stadium.se / mynewsdesk.com / CC BY 3.0