|Jung Chan-woo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||January 26, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jung Chan-woo is a South Korean YouTuber, singer, and actor who rose to fame with his role of the younger version of actor, singer, and model Lee Min-ho in the TV series Boys Over Flowers (2009) and The Heirs (2013). Other than that, he is also recognized as a member of YG Entertainment’s k-pop boyband iKon.
정찬우 (In English Jung Chan-woo)
Songpa-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Seoul, South Korea
Singer, Actor, YouTuber
As a member of iKon, he is represented by YG Entertainment Inc.
K-Pop, Hip Hop
YG Entertainment Inc.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of South Korean descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Thin lips
- Protruding eyes
- Thick eyebrows
Jung Chan-woo Facts
- He was brought up in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea.
- Growing up, he was best friends with Astro‘s Moonbin and SF9‘s Chani.
- From 2005 to 2010, he trained with Kids Planet Entertainment and later went on to join Fantagio Entertainment from 2010 to 2014.
- Chan-woo is the only member to not be featured on Team B on WIN: Who Is Next.
- One of the earliest posts that Chan-woo uploaded to his self-titled Instagram account was on January 27, 2018.
- On July 23, 2018, Chan-woo started his eponymous YouTube channel and by July 2021, he had racked up an astonishing 750k subscribers.
- In his free time, he loves to play video games.
- He has to have a beverage with every meal that he eats.
- Chan-woo is said to be the most annoying person in the group. Also, he speaks English fluently when tipsy.
- He is said to be a lookalike of EXO`s Chanyeol.
- Chan-woo likes to be called the word “Oppa” which translates to the older brother.
- Some of the most-watched videos on his YouTube channel as of July 2021 were [ENG/JPN SUB] 찬우살이: 개막파레 (feat.월드컵개막식) with 분량배와 적극러, [ENG/JPN SUB] 아이돌 3년이면 인기가요 샌드위치를 읊는다, and [SUB] Indonesia’s Famous Snack Review!.
- Following the unfortunate disaster due to the Gangwon wildfire in South Korea in April 2019, he had reportedly donated a whopping ₩10 million to the Hope Bridge Association of the National Disaster Relief.
Featured Image By Jung Chan-woo / Instagram