Katherine went to Perth Modern School in Subiaco, Western Australia. In 2014, she graduated high school with a diploma in musical theater.
Then, she attended Principal Academy of Dance & Theatre Arts to major in Music Theatre.
To polish her acting skills, she went to Nicholson’s Academy of Screen Acting.
Finally, she was offered entry into the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA) in 2016 to complete her B.A. in acting. However, she rejected it.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Katherine is represented by these agencies –
- Independent Management Company – Australia
- Silver Lining Entertainment
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katherine has not publicly dated anyone.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick Accent
35-27-35 in or 89-68.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 7 (US).
She has not endorsed any brand until now.
Katherine has not spoken about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
Playing Hannah Baker on the Netflix mystery drama series 13 Reasons Why alongside Dylan Minnette.
In 2016, she debuted with a short film Daughters where she played the role of Scarlett.
First TV Show
In 2017, she started appearing in a lead role on Netflix series 13 Reasons Why as Hannah Baker.
Katherine Langford’s workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Katherine Langford Favorite Things
- Singer – Lady Gaga
- TV Show – Star Trek: Voyager (1995-2001)
- Favorite Character from Star Trek: Voyager – Captain Kathryn Janeway
Source – LifeStyle.one, Marie Claire
Katherine Langford Facts
- She auditioned for “13 Reasons Why” on the Skype.
- Katherine auditioned for Will TV series (based on the life of William Shakespeare), but she was rejected and the role went to Olivia DeJonge.
- To look natural for playing the role of a high school student in “13 Reasons Why”, she worked with a psychiatrist and “It’s On Us” sexual assault awareness campaign people.
- Langford had only 10 days to get the O-1B visa (required for foreign people to work in U.S.) after successfully auditioning for the “13 Reasons Why” role.
- She started taking vocal training in 2005 in classical, jazz, and contemporary.
- While in school, she was a national level swimmer.
- In high school, she started taking more interest in medicine, politics, and musical theater.
- In 2012, after attending a Lady Gaga concert, she stopped swimming and started learning piano.
- In 2015, she was given the honor to participate in the National Institute of Dramatic Arts (NIDA) Advanced Actors Residency.
- Katherine saw the snowfall for the first time in late 2016 in New York City, U.S. and not in Australia.
- She reads historical fiction fan book in her free time.
- She joined Instagram only after Selena Gomez insisted her to do so.
- Connect with Katherine on Instagram, YouTube, and Google+.