|Keven Undergaro Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 18, 1967|
Keven Undergaro is an American businessman, TV producer, director, screenwriter, and podcaster who is best known as the creator and CEO of AfterBuzz TV, an online broadcast network that specializes in after-show podcasts for several TV series. Nicknamed the ‘ESPN of TV Talk’, AfterBuzz TV‘s programs include a mix of celebrities, TV personalities, and industry professionals who break down and discuss that night’s episode of a particular TV series. The network produces more than 100 hours of content per week and also hosts in-depth, long-form interviews with TV stars and showrunners. Keven is also well-recognized for creating shows like Black Hollywood Live, The Popcorn Talk Network, and Book Circle Online. He has served as the producer/executive producer of the competitive reality TV show #DanceBattle America, the romantic comedy movie This Isn’t Funny (2015), and the radio show Conversations with Maria. He has also hosted and executive produced The Tomorrow Show with Keven Undergaro (2016-Present), a 2-hour evening podcast that airs twice a week.
Medford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Keven, after high school graduation, had joined Saint Anselm College, a private Benedictine liberal arts college in Goffstown, a town in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire, United States. He graduated from there with a major in history.
Businessman, TV Producer, Director, Screenwriter, Podcaster
- Others – Costas Menounos (Father-in-Law), Litsa Menounos (Mother-in-Law) (d. May 2021), Peter Menounos (Brother-in-Law)
Keven Undergaro’s net worth had been $20 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft or 183 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Keven has dated –
- Maria Menounos (1998-Present) – Keven started dating American entertainment reporter, TV personality, actress, and businesswoman Maria Menounos in April 1998. After a relationship of nearly 2 decades, Keven proposed to Maria on March 9, 2016, on The Howard Stern Show, an American radio show. They got married on December 31, 2017, in Times Square, a major commercial intersection and neighborhood in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. The ceremony was officiated by Steve Harvey and broadcast live during New Year’s Eve with Steve Harvey: Live from Times Square, a TV special. On October 6, 2018, they had another marriage ceremony, an Orthodox wedding in Akovos, Greece. In February 2023, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together, with the aid of a surrogate.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian descent.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped, side-parted hair
- Affable smile
- Clean-shaven look
Keven Undergaro Facts
- Keven, in his childhood, was obsessed with video games, comic books, movies, and TV shows. In particular, he was crazy about the comic-book superhero character Batman and used to watch re-runs of the eponymous cult-classic live-action TV series that starred Adam West and ran from January 1966 until March 1968.
- He had even converted his family’s El Camino (a coupé utility vehicle that was produced by Chevrolet (an American automobile manufacturer) between 1959-60 and 1964-1987) into his personal Batmobile (the fictional car driven by Batman).
- Besides that, during his school days, Keven used to make in-costume appearances as Batman. While in college, he had scaled a 50-foot roof as a stunt, pretending to be Batman.
- In the late 1980s and early 1990s, he used to slog away as a carnival worker in the summer so that he could manage to travel to Los Angeles in the winter and work as a TV writer. Keven was eventually hired as the head writer of Singled Out, a dating game show that ran on MTV (an American cable TV channel) from 1995 to 1998.
- After this, he started working on an independent film, an endeavor that left him bankrupt and homeless. However, there was one silver lining – it was around this time that he first met his life partner, Maria Menounos.
Featured Image by Keven Undergaro / Instagram