|Kevin Pollak Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 30, 1957|
Kevin Pollak is an American actor, impressionist, and comedian who is known for his roles in Willow, The Whole Nine Yards, Entourage, The Simpsons, The Comedy Central Roast, The Wedding Planner, Blizzard, Hostage, and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Kevin is notoriously famous for impersonating Christopher Walken, Robert De Niro, Jack Nicholson, Peter Falk, Alan Arkin, and William Shatner. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Kevin Elliot Pollak
San Francisco, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kevin Pollak studied at the Pioneer High School in San Jose, California.
Actor, Impressionist, and Comedian
- Father – Robert Pollak
- Mother – Elaine Harlow
- Siblings – Craig Pollak (Older Brother)
- Others – Harry Pollak (Paternal Grandfather), Anna Ratner (Paternal Grandmother)
Kevin Pollak is represented by –
- Bobby Myerow, Kevin Ochse, and Sean Barclay of The Gersh Agency
- The Gersh Agency of Movable Type Literary Group
- Peter Nelson of Nelson Davis Wetzstein
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kevin Pollak has dated –
- Jamie Lee Curtis – Kevin is rumored to have had an encounter with actress Jamie Lee Curtis in the past.
- Lucy Webb – In December 1995, Kevin tied the knot to actress and president at Calm Down Productions, Inc., Lucy Webb. The couple started living separately since 2005. Kevin filed for divorce from his wife citing “irreconcilable differences” and their divorce was finalized in 2010.
- Jaime Fox (2009–Present) – Since 2009, Kevin has been in a relationship with actress, writer, and producer Jaime Fox.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
Salt and Pepper
- Rugged grey beard
- Thin lips
- Often wears a golf cap
Kevin Pollak has done endorsement work for KICU TV 36 brand.
Best Known For
His versatile roles in films and TV series including Willow (1988) as Rool, A Few Good Men (1992) as LTJG Sam Weinberg, The Usual Suspects (1995) as Todd Hockney, Casino (1995) as Phillip Green, End of Days (1999) as Bobby Chicago, The Whole Nine Yards (2000) as Janni Pytor Gogolak, The Wedding Planner (2001) as Dr. John Dojny, Mom (2014–2015) as Alvin Biletnikoff, and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel as Moishe Maisel
In 1987, he made his theatrical debut in the comedy mystery film Million Dollar Mystery as Officer Quinn.
In 1983, he made his theatrical film debut as a voice actor in the historical drama film The Right Stuff as the voice of Dwight D. Eisenhower. However, he was uncredited for his role.
In 2017, he made his credited feature film debut by lending his voice for the character of Cru in the thriller drama film Axis.
First TV Show
In 1987, he made his first TV show appearance on the drama series Thirtysomething.
In 1995, he made his TV show debut as a voice actor in the comedy-drama series The Drew Carey Show as Mr. Bell. However, it wasn’t until later in 1996 that he received credit for his role in the same drama series.
Kevin Pollak Facts
- Till the age of 26, he worked in the Bay Area.
- He and his father share the same birthday.
- At the age of 17, he started his career as a stand-up comedian.
- At the age of 18, he got his first paid job as a comedian in a nightclub in Campbell, California.
- In 1982, he got the 2nd position in the San Francisco International Comedy Competition.
- In 1983, he moved to Los Angeles to start his career in film and television.
- As a talented impressionist, he is known for his celebrity impression of actors including Christopher Walken, Jack Nicholson, Robin Williams, Larry King, Robert De Niro, Alan Arkin, Peter Falk, and William Shatner.
- He has also worked as a standup comedian at the Mark Ridley’s Comedy Castle in Detroit and has featured the talents of Tim Allen and D.B. Dickerson.
- He is an avid poker player.
- He impersonated the voice of Alan Arkin perfectly and had left a message on Alan Arkin’s answering machine making Alan Arkin think that he had left the message for himself.
- Kevin runs the Calm Down Productions in West Hollywood, California with his former wife, Lucy Webb.
- Kevin has worked as an executive producer in Borealis (2015), Kevin Pollak’s Chat Show (2009-2015), Columbus Circle (2012), Kevin Pollak: The Littlest Suspect (2010), and Vamped Out (2010).
- In 2012, he released a book titled “How I Slept My Way to the Middle: Secrets and Stories from Stage, Screen, and Interwebs” through The Lyons Press.
- Visit his official website @ www.kevinpollak.tv.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Joella Marano / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0