|Kio Cyr Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 5, 2000|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Kio Cyr is a Canadian TikTok creator who has gained fame for his lip-sync clips and challenge videos and has earned more than 9 million followers on the platform. His content is quite popular with teenagers, especially girls, and he has collaborated with fellow TikTok stars such as Griffin Johnson and Charli D’Amelio for his videos. Kio had also played soccer at a competitive level in high school.
Olympia, Thurston County, Washington, United States
Kio completed his graduation from the Olympia High School in Washington. He used to play in the high school’s soccer team.
TikTok Star, Social Media Personality
He is represented by Jason Wilhelm, Manager, TalentX Entertainment, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kio has dated –
- Olivia Ponton (2020) – The social media personalities Kio and Olivia Ponton dated for some time in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
He is of Thai descent on his mother’s side while he has French-Canadian ancestry on his father’s side.
- Center-parted tousled, wavy hair
- Charming smile
- Slender frame
- Wears a silver locket
- Wears bracelets on his right wrist
He has advertised for various brands on his social media including Burger King.
Kio Cyr Favorite Things
- Travel Destination – Cuba
- Place In The United States – California
- Sport – Soccer
- Boy Band – BTS
- Social Media Platform – Snapchat
- Beverage Brand – Gatorade
- Movie – A Star Is Born (2018)
- Movie Genre – Romantic Comedy
- Music Genres – Country, Vibe Rock, Blues
Kio Cyr Facts
- He started his work on the TikTok platform with a video of him dancing on the roof of his house with his friends. It was in celebration of the fact that his high school graduation was just 2 weeks away from that date.
- Kio is also quite popular on Instagram where he has amassed more than 4 million followers.
- He often appears in his clips with a teddy bear soft toy named Koda. His line of merchandise – t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, and phone cases – that is sold in collaboration with the company TC Social Club, also heavily involves the use of the images of Koda for branding.
- Kio often speaks about the extremes that political correctness has been taken toward. He lamented on Twitter that humor was disappearing from daily life as any joke nowadays offends someone or the other.
- Kio terms himself a Wasian, which is a slang term for being half white and half Asian. Being of mixed ethnicity, he has often experienced instances of raised eyebrows and racism. He once recounted an incident on Twitter where he was yelled at by an employee of a convenience store in the United States and told to go back to ‘his own country.’ He joked about the fact that doing so would only take him a couple of hours as he was a Canadian.
- In September 2019, he suggested that he was looking forward to starting a YouTube channel and asked his Twitter followers for their opinion and suggestions.
- In December 2019, Juice Krate Media Group, LLC, a Los Angeles-based digital production and media company announced an event featuring social media stars called Juice Krate: ON TOUR. The event, which was a series of live interactive performances across 14 cities throughout February 2020, was to be headlined by Kio Cyr and other popular TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube personalities and influencers such as Jeremy Hutchins, Juwany Roman, Zachary Smith, and Terin Sottile.
- In 2019, Kio became a member of the social group Sway House.
Featured Image by Kio Cyr / Instagram