|Kristin Davis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 23, 1965|
Kristin Davis is an American actress who has worked in several films, TV series, and theatre-plays during an illustrious acting career that began in the late 1980s, and is best known for her portrayal of Brooke Armstrong in the soap opera Melrose Place (1995–1996), and Charlotte York Goldenblatt in the comedy-drama TV series S*x and the City (1998–2004). She won the 1999 ‘Women in Film Lucy Award’ and the ‘Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series’ award at both the 2002 and the 2004 Screen Actors Guild Awards. Kristin is also renowned for her philanthropic work as an ambassador for organizations such as Oxfam and UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees).
Kristin Landen Davis
Kris, Manhattan Madam
Boulder, Boulder County, Colorado, United States
Brentwood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Kristin graduated from the A.C. Flora High School in South Carolina in 1983. She then got enrolled at the Rutgers University in New Jersey and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in acting from the university’s Mason Gross School of the Arts in 1987. She had also attended William Esper Studio Inc., a performing arts and drama school in New York City.
- Father – Tom Atkinson
- Mother – Dorothy Davis (Data Analyst)
- Others – Keith Davis (Step-father) (Professor). She has 3 step-sisters.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kristin has dated –
- Steve Martin – Rumor
- Mike Pulliam
- Scott Carter (1981-1982)
- Liev Schreiber (2000-2003)
- Alec Baldwin (2001)
- Jeff Goldblum (2002)
- Damian Lewis (2003-2004)
- Rick Fox (2007-2008)
- Russell James (2009-2010)
- Aaron Sorkin (2012)
She has 2 adopted children, a girl named Gemma Rose Davis in 2011 and a boy named Wilson Davis in 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, Irish, Dutch, German, and Swiss-German descent.
- Petite frame
- Long, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Gleaming face
Kristin has served as the brand ambassador of –
- Belk, Inc.
She has been featured in the print/TV commercials for –
- Sneaker Tamers (1991) (TV)
- Kraft Ranch (1993) (TV)
- Nextel phone services (2003) (TV)
- Head & Shoulders (2006) (TV)
- 7-Up Plus (TV)
- Maybelline (TV)
- Simply Jif Peanut Butter (TV)
- Mercedes Benz (TV)
- Reflect.com (2001) (Print)
- QVC (Print)
Kristin Davis Facts
- Kristin’s parents got divorced when she was a toddler and she adopted the Davis surname from her step-father. The family relocated from Colorado to Columbia, South Carolina, when she was a young child and her mother and step-father joined the University of South Carolina.
- Her interest in acting took wing when she was cast in a workshop theatre production of the classic fairy tale Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs at the age of 9.
- After her graduation from Rutgers University in 1987, during her days of struggle, she had waited tables at a restaurant in New York before opening a yoga studio with one of her friends.
- She has had a lifelong affection for elephants and to honor her work of bringing to attention the plight of orphaned African elephants, she was honored with the Humane Society’s ‘Wyler Award’ in 2010. She has also served as the patron of the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust that works for wildlife conservation in Kenya.
- For the revival of Sex and the City at HBO Max, she had earned more than $1 million per episode for 10 episodes.
Featured Image by Kristin Davis / Instagram