|Kristine Ullebø Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 10, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kristine Ullebø is a Norwegian blogger, social media star, model, amateur photographer, and actress, best known for her blog that she wrote in Norwegian starting with May 2011. Kristine discusses her daily life and personal and career aspirations and goals that she has and regularly updates her readers about her school year. She has also featured her beautiful but small Norwegian city name Førde and gave beauty, cosmetics, fashion, health, and fitness tips and tricks that she incorporated herself. Her tall, slim physique with an obvious model potential, as well as the amateur photography in her blog posts got her recognized and promptly signed to Wilhelmina Models Agency in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Later on, the agency changed its name to League International Model Management, and Kristine was featured as a Direct/Out of Town model, available worldwide. Kristine has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 30k subscribers on YouTube.
Førde, Sunnfjord, Song og Fjordane, Norway
Blogger, Social Media Star, Model, Amateur Photographer, Actress
- Father – Electrician
- Mother – Nurse
- Siblings – Håkon Ullebø (Brother) (Ministry of Foreign Affairs Employee), Ingeborg Ullebø (Younger Sister)
Kristine Ullebø is represented by League International Model Management worldwide.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kristine Ullebø has dated –
- Fabian Raw (2017) – She was in a relationship with a fellow male model and musician, Fabian in 2017. He is often compared to Johnny Depp due to his boyish looks and an obvious similarity when it comes to facial features. Kristine and he shared numerous social media posts between February and June 2017, showing them goofing around the city together. Fabian wasn’t featured on social media later in the year, which left her fans wondering if and when the two split.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Norwegian descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Red’, and ‘Dark Brown’ in the past.
- Tall, slim physique
- Defined facial features
- Pointy nose tip
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Kristine Ullebø has endorsed brands such as –
- Runwaydreamz (2014)
- Calvin Klein (2018)
- LOUDS Norway (2018)
- Lois Jeans (2019)
- ZARA Official (2019)
- STUART WEITZMAN (2019)
- Max Mara (2019)
- Armani (2019)
- Acne Studios (2019)
- Stetson USA (2019)
- Versace (2019)
- BUSNEL France (2019)
- by FAR (2019)
- OLEHENRIKSEN (2019)
- VITA & VITA.NO (2019)
- Skagerak Denmark (2019)
- Maxine Celine (2019)
Kristine also supported the Amnesty International Norway charity organization in 2019.
Best Known For
- Having a significant fanbase online with more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 30k subscribers on YouTube
- Her career as a blogger and amateur photographer, as well as a model, signed to League International Model Management agency
Kristine Ullebø made her feature film debut in the comedy film Prebz og Dennis: The Movie in 2017.
Kristine is very adventurous and loves trying new things out as she travels. Some of the activities she’s tried out and enjoyed include hiking, running on the trail in nature, swimming, and skiing during cold winter months. In 2015, she was a regular gym-goer and her favorite exercises were lunges and kettlebell swings. Due to a busy lifestyle, Kristine began practicing yoga regularly because it was convenient for her as it only required a yoga mat, but has proven very challenging and effective.
As for diet, she has been known to prepare and eat a lot of healthy food and rarely found herself having sugar cravings. Some of her favorite meals are vegan chocolate yogurt, soup paste with garlic and lemon, Romano salad with butter beans, tortillas, and high-quality cheese. Kristine also thoroughly enjoys drinking both red wine and beer for alcoholic drinks to accompany her meals and loves experimenting with food recipes that she often writes about in her blog.
Kristine Ullebø Favorite Things
- Animals – Duck, Dog, Tiger, Cat
- Drink – Coffee
- Activity – Reading, Writing
- Interests – Vintage Home Design, Growing Unique Plants
- Season – Summer
- Cafe (In Oslo, Norway) – FUGLEN
- Place To Read – Litteraturhuset in Wergelandsveien in Oslo, Norway
Kristine Ullebø Facts
- She got herself her an amateur camera when she was 13 years old.
- She designed 2 leather jacket collections for Jofama, a well-known Swedish brand.
- Kristine loves collecting and wearing jewelry. All 3 rings that she always wears on her hand have a meaning behind them.
- She goes home to have lunch whenever possible, even with a busy schedule.
- She loves listening to ASMR, and her 2 favorite channels on YouTube are ‘ASMR Magic’ and ‘Itsblizzz’.
- Kristine underwent a micro-needling therapy for a scar on her face, but it didn’t work as well as she had hoped. She earned the scar after a surgery to remove a mole.
- She uses honey in her cooking recipes instead of opting for artificial sweeteners.
- In 2011, her celebrity crush was Justin Bieber.
- Kristine recommends looking for second-hand and free stuff on Norwegian ads websites as a way to dress fashionably on a budget.
- She once paid $40 for a nearly brand-new Ralph Lauren leather belt because the seller had no idea what he had in his possession.
- Kristine would like to write a book, but fears that it would take her between 1 to 3 years to complete it.
- She loves touching snakes at the Reptile Park in Oslo, Norway and has the biggest fascination with pythons and cobras.
- Kristine loves both the vibrant city life of the United States and the clear mountain air and nature of her hometown in Norway.
- On May 20, 2019, Kristine created an Apple Podcast under the name ‘Karrierepodden’ or ‘CareerPod’. She features people from different professions in every episode and discussed the challenges, benefits, and anecdotes of that line of work.
- Visit her official websites @ krisssy.blogg.no, kristineullebo.com.
Featured Image by Kristine Ullebø / Instagram