|Krystle D’Souza Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 20, 1993|
Krystle D’Souza is a glamorous Indian actress who has worked her way to the top of Indian television through quite a bumpy ride. After making her debut as Kinjal Pandey in the Indian soap opera Kahe Naa Kahe in 2007, she started turning heads. Thereafter, she was cast in some of her most notable roles as Jeevika Vadhera in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai (2011–2013), Sakshi in Ekk Nayi Pehchaan (2013–2014), and Raina Sharma in Brahmarakshas-Jaag Utha Shaitaan (2016-2017). Krystle also stepped into the B-town with the film C Kkompany in 2008. Over time, Krystle has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 5.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 4.5 million followers on Facebook, and more than 350k followers on Twitter.
Sion, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Krystle attended the Auxilium Convent High School in Wadala, before studying at St. Xavier’s College.
- Father – Merwyn D’Souza
- Mother – Slyvia D’Souza
- Siblings – Keith D’Souza (Brother)
Krystle is represented by Blu Swan Media and VBlitz.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Krystle has dated –
- Karan Tacker (2013-2018) – Co-star’s Karan Tacker and Krystle met one another for the first time on the set of Ekk Nayi Pehchaan in 2013. The couple instantly clicked having spent several amounts of hours together and started dating one another. They were loved by millions of fans. However, it was reported that the two had split after having a serious argument sometime before August 2018. Karan’s fans did not take the breakup likely and began to question Krystle’s character on social media and said a lot of mean things to her. However, Krystle’s fans fought back as well posting replies to the uncanny comments.
- Freddy Daruwala – As of 2019, word around town was of Krystle’s steamy relationship with actor Freddy Daruwala. It was reported that they had met one another at a party being held by designer Manish Malhotra. It was also said, she was still dating Karan at the time and post-breakup Freddy and Krystle seemed to have reconnected. However, upset with the rumors, Krystle took to Twitter and stated “Wow! Never even met this person in my life and I am apparently dating and have some ‘growing PDA at private parties’ with him? I don’t know to laugh or be upset about baseless news like these! Also, you might be looking for ‘crystal’ and I might be looking forward to an apology.” This was intended for a tweet that was posted by the online portal SpotboyE.
Race / Ethnicity
- Perfectly shaped lips
- Beautiful eyes
- Hawk nose shape
Krystle has appeared in commercials work for several brands such as –
- Good Knight
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted several brands including –
- Vigo Video
- Harper’s Bazaar
Best Known For
- Being cast as Kinjal Pandey in Kahe Naa Kahe (2007), Jeevika Vadhera in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai (2011–2013), Sakshi in Ekk Nayi Pehchaan (2013–2014), and Raina Sharma in Brahmarakshas-Jaag Utha Shaitaan (2016-2017)
- Her portrayal in the film C Kkompany (2008)
- Having dated actor Karan Tacker from 2013 to 2018
- Constantly being in the limelight for her controversial actions
- Being featured in Punjabi music-producer and singer Sukhe music video for I Need Ya in 2018
Krystle made her debut theatrical film appearance as “Herself” in C Kkompany in 2008. Also, cast in the film were some of Bollywood’s well-known stars like Tusshar Kapoor, Anupam Kher, Rajpal Yadav, Raima Sen, and Mithun Chakraborty.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Kinjal Pandey in television producer, film producer, and director Ekta Kapoor’s Kahe Naa Kahe in 2007.
Krystle prefers to go to the gym in the morning where her workout routine normally consists of cardio and functional training. She also performs exercises such as rope bicep curls, straight bar bicep curls, weighted squats, alternative one-arm dumbbell rows, chest fly, and chest press using a machine. Besides that, she also enjoys cycling during the evenings and goes swimming whenever she can. After working out, she drinks an “extreme chocolate shake.”
As for her diet routine, she does not follow any kind of diet chart as she is blessed with good metabolism. In an interview which was conducted in 2018 with Pinkvilla, she stated that she had remained at 50kg for the past 5. Krystle also revealed that as part of her morning ritual, she drinks a glass of water and lime as soon as she wakes up.
Also, she prefers to skip her breakfast and eat a healthy lunch which normally consists of any kind of vegetable dish and one chapati or a salad. However, unlike other celebrities, she eats a heavy dinner and only consists of food from restaurants. Normally, her dinner plate would be full of Japanese and Asian cuisines. However, no matter the kind of she eats her last meal of the day by 11 pm and has her first meal of the next day at 3 pm. In the past, however, she had tried the General Motors diet plan but did not like it.
Krystle D’Souza Favorite Things
- Meal Of The Day – Dinner
- Cuisine – Asian, Punjabi
- Application – Alt Entertainment
- Form Of Exercise – Cycling
- Healthy Munchies – Almonds
- Alcoholic Drink – Sangria
- Indian Sweet – Kalakand
Source – YouTube, YouTube, Telly Chakkar
Krystle D’Souza Facts
- She was raised in Mumbai by a family of Catholic beliefs.
- Krystle and actor Kushal Tandon who starred together in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai (2011-2013) are still close friends to date.
- In 2013, she placed at #19th in the “50 Sexiest Asian Women List” by Eastern Eye. She also made it to on the list of Times Of India’s “Top 20 Most Desirable Women on Indian Television 2017” at #5th place.
- Her journey into acting began after she had heard about a van that was sent by Balaji Telefilms and wanted her to audition for their show Kahe Naa Kahe (2007). She was 17 years old at the time.
- In 2014, her Facebook likes count went from 25000 to 1 million.
- Krystle strongly believes in the teachings of the Bible.
- She is a huge fan of actress Kareena Kapoor.
- Acting had never been Krystle’s first love, she had wanted to become an air hostess.
- She enjoys spending her free time watching shows and keeps a track of the time they air on television as well. Krystle also travels to Goa quite often to let off some steam and freshen up her lifestyle before returning back to work.
- Unlike many actors, Krystle cherishes the time she spends street shopping rather than buying apparel from high-end brands. However, when it comes to handbags she does not hold back and spends quite the buck on them.
- In 2017, Krystle released an eponymous official application for her fans to follow her closely. She was also the first Indian television actress to launch her own app.
- She is very fond of wearing winter clothes and wishes that Mumbai would also have colder weather so that she could wear them.
- She enjoys eating street food and also loves tasting gorging through various cuisines.
- The one thing that she can’t do without is her phone and is an avid selfie clicker and social media user.
- Not many may know this but she completely a mummy’s girl.
- Krystle and her character Roopa from Belan Wali Bahu (2018) have two things in common, being goofy and clumsy. However, her on-screen character only dresses in sarees but in real life, Krystle finds them to quite uncomfortable and keeps them right at the bottom of her things to wear list.
- She is a huge supporter of woman empowerment and attends several events.
- When she’s not melting hearts on-screen, she’s modeling for high-end designers like Archana Kochhar.
- Krystle and Karan’s fans called themselves Kryanians.
- She has done impressive dance performances for several shows like The Voice 2, Zee Rishtey Awards, and the 14th ITA Awards in the past.
- Krystle’s has fans in China, Mauritius, and the United States.
- She is scared of heights, insects, and deep water.
- Krystle considers television producer, film producer, and director Ekta Kapoor as her mentor.
- In an interview in 2018, she revealed that she would get up at 11:30 am.
- She is allergic to methi and does not like the taste of spinach.
- Krystle was featured in Punjabi music-producer and singer Sukhe music video for I Need Ya in 2018. The video as of July 2019, had more than 53 million views.
- In May 2019, she was trolled by fans on social media for posting a picture with cricketer Hardik Pandya and calling him her brother. In another instant, she was also trolled for swimming with dolphins in Turkey.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image By Bollywood Hungama / CC-BY-3.0