|Lauren Riihimaki Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 11, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lauren Kobayashi Riihimaki
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
Lauren studied at the Alexandra Public School till the 6th grade. She then joined Queen Mary Public School to complete her middle school. Then, she attended Sir Winston Churchill High School.
After graduating from high school, she moved to Toronto and enrolled at Ryerson University graduating with a Bachelor of Technology degree in Graphics Communication Management in 2015.
YouTube Star, Actress, Singer
- Father – Greg Riihimaki
- Mother – Gail Riihimaki
- Siblings – None
Lauren Riihimaki is managed by Scott Fisher, Partner and Founder of Select Management Group, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren Riihimaki has dated –
- Sebastian “Baz” Morris (2011-2014) – Lauren started dating Baz in 2011. Baz has worked as a Rehabilitation Facilitator. They broke up in 2014.
- Alex Wassabi (2015–2018) – Lauren and Los Angeles-based YouTuber Alex started dating in 2015. They met at a YouTube event called Brandcast in New York City in April 2015. The couple separated in September 2018.
- Jeremy Michael Lewis (2019-Present) – Lauren then started dating another man named, Jeremy Lewis who goes by the Instagram handle of “jeremymichael22”. She posted her picture of them together for the first time on her Instagram in March 2019. She mainly keeps her relationship a low-profile.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Japanese descent on her mother’s side while she has Finnish and Ukrainian ancestry on her father’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Beautiful dimpled smile
- Long face
- High cheekbones
- Lauren Riihimaki has been featured in a commercial for Fanta (2017).
- She has also worked in collaboration with Starbucks.
Best Known For
Her LaurDIY YouTube channel where she posts views and ideas relating to fashion and beauty.
As a Singer
Lauren Riihimaki aspires to create her own album.
She has shared a few music videos relevant to her vlogging on her channel. In September 2017, she released the song DIY Queen.
In 2017, Lauren made her theatrical film debut as Lisa in the comedy horror film Boo 2! A Madea Halloween.
Lauren does not have a personal trainer, but she has a few tricks of her own in maintaining her beautiful physique. She has uploaded some of her workout videos on her channel, sharing some of her favorite exercises. In her videos, she shares her cardio and abs exercises, advising her fans to warm up before starting the workout.
Apart from that, Lauren has been an athlete in her school days. Lauren does not follow any strict diet plan but in her channel, she has uploaded a few of her favorite healthy snacks.
Lauren Riihimaki Favorite Things
- Movies – Pitch Perfect and Hunger Games
- Chocolate Bar – Crunchie bar
- Songs – ‘Wonder World’ by Oasis and ‘Sing For The Moment’ by Eminem
- First Concert She Attended – Good Charlotte
- Places – San Francisco
Source – YouTube
Lauren Riihimaki Facts
- While growing up, she learned to play the guitar and piano. She is a certified piano teacher.
- Lauren was active in sports and took lessons in swimming and skating. She won the Best Female Athlete Award while in school.
- Lauren studied French during her school and received various recognitions on the subject.
- She has been featured in Seventeen magazine several times.
- She is obsessed with the Shiba Inu breed of dogs.
- Lauren likes and owns a lot of cute stuffed animals.
- She hates fish.
- Lauren started her YouTube channel LaurDIY in 2011, posting unique DIY style videos that are fun and quirky in a good way.
- Lauren is allergic to 56 different things.
- She is terrified of worms because of their long abnormal size and faceless head.
- In December 2020, she uploaded a video to announce her hiatus from her main YouTube channel LaurDIY.
Featured Image by Lauren Riihimaki / Instagram