|Lexi Wood Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6.5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 22, 1997|
Lexi Wood is a famous model who started her career after moving to Paris. She has posed for several magazines including Vogue Japan and Playboy. She is known for dating Brooklyn Beckham in 2018 and has over 800k followers on Instagram.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
She divided her time between –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
She attended high school for a short period of time. In an interview, she has stated that she was homeschooled after she was bullied in a high school.
- Father – Scott Wood (Fireman)
- Mother – Shannon Cassidy Wood (Former Model)
- Siblings – Tiffany Woods (Sister) (Model, Writer, Blogger)
Lexi Wood is managed by –
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Next Model Management – London
- Nous Model Management
- Vivienne Model Management
- Wilhelmina International
5 ft 6.5 in or 169 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lexi has dated –
- Brooklyn Beckham (2018) – In April 2018, Lexi was seen kissing British actor Brooklyn Beckham, son of famous retired footballer David Beckham, at a tattoo parlor in Hollywood, Los Angeles.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sculpted Nose
- Pouty lips
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Lexi Wood has appeared in the TV commercial Blistex Blissful Butters’ A Moment of Bliss in a Traffic Jam in 2015.
Best Known For
Dating British actor Brooklyn Beckham
Lexi stays fit by exercising whenever she gets the time. However, she is not a very strict fitness enthusiast and enjoys her share of junk food whenever she feels like.
Lexi Wood Favorite Things
- Food – Curly Fries, Wedges, Chips, Crimped Fries, Shoestring Fries, Cheetos
- Place – Necker Island, South of France
- Weekend Activity – Visiting Sunday flea market with my family and friends
- Emoji – Angel Face
- 1990s /2000s Jam – Candy by Mandy Moore
- Music During Photoshoot – Dreaming by Smallpools
Lexi Wood Facts
- Lexi started her modeling career at 16 after shifting to Paris with her sister.
- She was raised in a town in the east of Toronto and was homeschooled after she got bullied in high school.
- She has posed for the magazines like Vogue Japan and Playboy.
- She is a big fan of Taylor Swift.
- Besides modeling, Lexi would also like to try her luck in fashion designing.
- During a photo shoot, she ended up posing on a bed full of bugs as she didn’t want to interrupt the shoot.
- Follow Lexi Wood on Instagram.
Featured Image by Lexi Wood / Instagram