|Lilliana Ketchman Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 23, 2008|
Lilliana Ketchman is an American social media star, rapper, model, actress, and dancer. She was best known for her appearance in the 6th season of the TV series Dance Moms as part of the Abby Lee Dance Company mini competition team starting in 2016. She has danced contemporary, lyrical, jazz, hip hop, ballet, tap, and tumble during the competition. In addition, she made an appearance in the music video for Sia‘s song Move Your Body in 2017.
Lilliana Belle Ketchman
Lilly K, Lil, Lillybelle
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
To perfect her dancing skills, Lilly attended Joffrey Ballet School in New York City, New York, United States. She also attended Cumberland Dance Academy in Hope Mills, North Carolina, United States between 2010 and 2016.
In 2016, she joined Abby Lee Dance Company based in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Dancer, Actress, Rapper, Model, Social Media Star
- Father – Christopher Ketchman
- Mother – Stacey Ketchman (Worked as a clinical psychologist at the Haymount Institute)
- Siblings – Caden Ketchman (Older Brother) (Gymnast, Martial Artist, Social Media Star)
Lilliana Ketchman is represented by –
- One Entertainment (Manager) in New York City, New York, United States
- Red Pebbles Public Relations (Publicist) in the United States
4 ft 6 in or 137 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Cuban descent on her maternal side.
Lilliana Ketchman has endorsed brands such as –
- Body Wrappers
- Jo and Jax
- Oh La La Dancewear
- Puffy Mattress
Lilliana Ketchman Favorite Things
- Dancing Style To Perform – Ballet
- Dancing Styles To Watch – Contemporary, Jazz
- Singers – Taylor Swift, Bianca Ryan
- Movie – Coraline (2009)
- Food To Eat on Christmas – Cuban Cuisine (Pernil Cubano/Pork Roast)
Source – IMDb
Lilliana Ketchman Facts
- Her mom was also a competitive dancer at a young age.
- Lilly began dancing at the age of 2 and competing at the age of 4.
- She has been featured in a New York Times bestseller book, Dancers Among Us: A Celebration of Joy in the Everyday, published in 2012 and written by Jordan Matter.
- Lilly has praised her dance teacher, Abby Lee Miller, revealing that she was indeed tough to please and a little mean as the cameras depicted on the TV show. However, she also bought her dancers pizza and cupcakes “as big as our faces,” and took them to Broadway shows and movies away from the cameras.
- She and a fellow dancer who also competed in the 6th season of Dance Moms alongside her, Elliana Walmsley, became great friends during the competition. Their moms also became great friends.
- Lilly also befriended dancers Alexus Oladi and Peyton Evans, as well as Paige Glenn, a star of the TV series Little Big Shots.
- Lilly has a dog named Charlotte.
- In June 2018, she premiered her rap song, L2theK, which was written by Andy Milonakis, a Twitch streamer and songwriter.
- She tried to teach James Charles how to dance ballet in September 2019. Lilly stated that he was amazing at doing makeup and very funny, and she never misses a video he uploads.
- Her dream was to collaborate with a fellow dancer Hayley LeBlanc, which she did in October 2019.
- Lilly always wanted to meet Sofie Dossi, a well-known dancer and contortionist and did so in November 2019.
- Her family never travels during the holidays as they all feel they have traveled enough throughout the year.
- As of December 2019, if she could do a duet with any dancer from Dance Moms in 2020, it would be with Brynn Rumfallo.
- If Lilly could be a backup dancer for any artist, she would pick Billie Eilish.
Featured Image by Lilliana Ketchman / Instagram