|Marisa Miller Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 6, 1978|
Marisa Miller is an American model and actress who is best known for her work for Victoria’s Secret and for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She has also done modeling work for a variety of brands and designers such as Marc Jacobs, Tommy Hilfiger, Andrew Marc, Bath & Body Works, J.Crew, Guess, Nordstrom, and True Religion jeans. Marisa has graced the cover of several magazines like Glamour, GQ, Maxim, Cosmopolitan, Vanity Fair, Marie Claire, and Elle. As an actress, she has appeared in numerous films and TV shows like Gary Unmarried, One Night in Miami, R.I.P.D., How I Met Your Mother, and Entourage.
Marisa Lee Bertetta
Santa Cruz, California, USA
Miller went high school at Aptos High and Monte Vista Christian School.
Fashion / Runway Model
- Father – Marc Bertetta
- Mother – Krista Bertetta
- Siblings – She has 2 younger sisters.
She had worked with these talent agencies –
- Cartel Management
- Vision Los Angeles (2007 – 2011)
- Modelwerk (2006 – 2011)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Jim Miller (1998-2002) – Jim Miller is a Los Angeles-based surfing contest promoter and lifeguard. They met in 2008 and started dating. The couple married in 2000 but separated in 2002. But, she continued using the surname Miller.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. (2002-2003) – American auto racer, Dale dated for a short time with this model from 2002 to 2003.
- Griffin Guess (2005-Present) – Marisa married music producer Griffin Guess on April 15, 2006. She gave birth to their first child, a son, named Gavin Lee Guess, on December 13, 2012. The couple is still going strong. They also have a 2nd son named Grayson Lee Bazyl Guess (b. May 29, 2015).
- Derrick Rose (2009) – In 2009, she was rumored to be dating the basketball player, Derrick Rose. At an NBA event, she had even nominated Derrick Rose among Chicago’s sexiest athletes.
Race / Ethnicity
Long, Wavy Hair
35-23-35 in or 89-58.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Marisa Miller advertised for Andrew Marc, Bra Smyth, Calzedonia, Captain Morgan, Harley Davidson, Harley Davidson/V-Rod, J.Crew, Lerne, Marc Jacobs, Michael Stars, NFL, Tommy Hilfiger, True Religion, Victoria’s Secret, Victoria’s Secret ‘Very Sexy Dare’ fragrance.
Best Known For
Her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues and her work for lingerie retailer Victoria’s Secret.
First Music Video
Miller appeared in 2004 in “Spin You Around” music video by Puddle of Mudd’s.
Her first film is R.I.P.D. for her role as Roy’s avatar, released in 2013. This movie is based on the comic book Rest In Peace Department. Ryan Reynolds and Jeff Bridges is the star cast of this film.
First TV Show
Her debut television appearance was on a fashion show Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2004 in which she advertised for Betsey Johnson.
She does not name her personal trainer. Her workout consists of leg lifts, planks. One of her favorite exercises is the alternating crunch, which she does to strengthen her core and obliques.
Regarding her diet, she urges to eat smartly. For instance, she likes to eat organic Rhythm Superfoods Kool Ranch Kale Chips instead of fatty and oily potato chips. She also prepares and cooks food and stores it. Whenever she feels hungry, she just eats it.
Marisa Miller Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Fish
- Favorite Color – Pink, Green
- Favorite TV Show – Heroes (2006-2010)
- Favorite Makeup Products – Shiseido Eyelash Curler, The Fragrance Shop Dry Body Oil, Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara, Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo, Epicuren Sport Sunscreen SPF 30, Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer
Marisa Miller Facts
- She loves doing surfing and playing volleyball.
- She appeared in Victoria’s Secret fashion show in 2007, 2008, and 2009. She became VS Angel in 2007.
- Every year, from 2004 until 2008, she posed for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issues.
- In 2006, Spring / Summer fashion show, Miller cat-walked for Michael Kors and Rosa Cha.
- She has graced these magazines with her appearance – Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Ralph, Shape, Self, Glitter, GQ, FHM, Playboy, DT, Maxim, Fitness, Women’s Health, and others.
- In 2008, she was voted #1 in Maxim magazine’s “Hot 100 Women” list.
- In July 2008, she teamed up with Vans for the launch of her line of shoes.
- She was ranked #1 in FHM‘s “Sexiest Women in the World” list in 2010.
- She was discovered when she was 16 by two Italian modeling agents, walking through a San Francisco cafe.
- Miller has appeared in commercials for the NFL network.
- She is the first-ever spokesperson for Harley-Davidson in the company’s history.
- In 2010, she designed and released a paddleboard line with Surftech which is aimed at female riders.
- “She is very shy and conservative”, she says.