Mathilde Julia Frachon
Paris, Ile de France, France
Fashion / Runway Model
Frachon is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Milan
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has a boyfriend.
Race / Ethnicity
- Bluish-green eyes
- Strong jawline
32.5-24-36 in or 81.5-61-91 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
Mathilde has advertised for brands like B+AB, DKNY, Orla Kiely, Cerruti, Janet & Janet, The Limited, and Victoria’s Secret.
Best Known For
Modeling for various famous brands including a photoshoot with Victoria’s Secret.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2009 fashion show in which she advertised for 3.1 Phillip Lim, Angelo Marani, Anteprima, Antonio Marras, Aquilano e Rimondi, Barbara Bui, Blugirl, Brian Reyes, C’N’C Costume National, Charlotte Ronson, DKNY, Dolce & Gabbana, Elise Overland, Erin Fetherston, Gabriele Colangelo, Giambattista Valli, Iceberg, Jill Stuart, Julian Louie, Karl Lagerfeld, Kenzo, Margaret Howell, Matthew Ames, Maurizio Pecoraro, Moschino Cheap & Chic, Nathan Jenden, Ossie Clark, Paul & Joe, Rachel Comey, Sonia Rykiel, Tsumori Chisato, United Bamboo, and Vanessa Bruno.
The petite figure does not come without compromising the daily diet. She surely would be eating healthy food by properly watching her daily diet.
Mathilde Frachon Favorite Things
The Parisian model really likes New York City.
Mathilde Frachon Facts
- Her hobbies include extreme sports and shopping.
- If she weren’t a model, she would have have been just a student and a bookworm.
- Lily Donaldson is her model icon.
- New York is her favorite city.
- She has graced the cover of Korean “Vogue Girl” in their July and August 2009 editions.