|Minji Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 7, 2004|
Minji is a South Korean vocalist who came to prominence after becoming one of the five members of the girl group, NewJeans (2022-Present). Other members of the group include Hanni, Danielle Marsh, Haerin, and Hyein.
Teddy bear, Minki
Mancheon-ri, Dong-myeon, Chuncheon, Gangwon, South Korea
Minji studied at the Mancheon Elementary School and Sinsa Middle School. As of 2023, she is enrolled at Hanlim Multi Arts High School.
- Siblings – She has 1 older brother and 1 younger sister.
As a part of NewJeans, Minji is represented by ADOR.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
However, she is often seen wearing light-colored contact lenses.
Big, expressive eyes
Minji has endorsed brands like –
- Nike Seoul
- SK Telecom’s iPhone 14 Pro
- Shinhan Bank’s New Sol
- LG Electronics
In February 2023, Minji was announced as Chanel‘s new global ambassador.
As a member of NewJeans, she has served as the global ambassador for Levi’s.
Minji Favorite Things
- Word – Watermelon
- Flavor Of Baskin Robbins Ice Cream – New York Cheesecake Sundae
- Colors – Red, Blue, Black
- Seasons – Winter, Summer
- She is a huge admirer of the bands Red Velvet and Twice.
- If Minji were a student at Hogwarts, she would likely have been sorted in the Gryffindor House.
- Her hobbies include reading, watching movies, taking a walk, and decorating her diary.
- In 2021, Minji was featured in the music video for BTS‘ song titled Permission to Dance along with fellow NewJeans member, Hanni.
- She had decided to join K-pop after listening to BTS‘ hit 2015 song, I Need U.
- Minji and Sullyoon from NMIXX were classmates at the Hanlim Arts School. The two reportedly became very close friends while studying together.
- Her exceptional beauty has been compared to that of actress Olivia Hussey, who played the lead role of Juliet in the 1968 film, Romeo and Juliet.
Featured Image by NewJeans / Instagram