|Hanni Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 6, 2004|
Hanni is a Vietnamese-Australian vocalist who is most renowned for being a member of the girl group NewJeans (2022-Present) along with fellow members like Danielle Marsh, Minji, Haerin, and Hyein.
Phạm Ngọc Hân
Hanni, Pigtails, Cherry
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Siblings – Jasmine Pham (Younger Sister)
As a part of NewJeans, Minji is represented by ADOR.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Vietnamese descent.
However, she often wears light-colored contact lenses.
Hanni has endorsed brands such as –
- Nike Seoul
- SK Telecom’s iPhone 14 Pro
- LG Electronics
- Shinhan Bank’s New Sol
In February 2023, Hanni was announced as Giorgio Armani Beauty‘s global ambassador.
As a member of NewJeans, she has served as the global ambassador for Levi’s.
Hanni Favorite Things
- Movie Genres – Action, Animation
- Foods – Bread, Meat
- Colors – Gray, Mint
- Word – Banana
- Flavors Of Baskin Robbins Ice Cream – Almond Bon Bon, Watermelon Swirl Sorbet
- She can fluently communicate in Vietnamese, Korean, and English languages.
- Hanni was previously a member of the Aemina Dance Crew when she lived in Melbourne.
- She was a die-hard fan of One Direction while growing up.
- On July 9, 2021, Hanni made a guest appearance with fellow NewJeans member Minji in BTS‘ music video for the song, Permission to Dance.
- She is the first female K-pop idol of Vietnamese descent to be under contract with Hybe Entertainment.
- Hanni’s MBTI personality type is INFP.
- She trained for 2½ years before making her debut with NewJeans in 2022.
- If she weren’t a K-pop idol, Hanni would have likely pursued her education and earned a university degree in either science and medicine or filmography.
- She shares her birthdate with Hollywood celebrities such as Ioan Gruffudd, Elizabeth Shue, Brett Gelman, Britt Ekland, Emily Mortimer, and many others.
- Hanni is the shortest member of the group with a height of 5 feet and 3 inches.
Featured Image by TV Ten / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0