|Montana Cox Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 2, 1993|
Montana Cox is an Australian model known for winning Australia’s Next Top Model in 2011. She has done modeling and endorsement work for numerous brands like Chanel, Dior, Oscar De La Renta, and Lanvin. She has graced the cover of popular magazines like Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar. Montana has a mild social media fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
New York City, New York, United States
Montana attended the Warrandyte Primary School in Victoria and graduated in 2005. She went on to study at Eltham College and completed her year twelve in 2011. While studying there, she was the house captain of the Nillumbik House (one of the 4 houses, the students were divided into).
- Father – Darryl Cox (Professional Australian Rules Footballer)
- Mother – Julie Cox (Hair and Makeup Artist)
Montana is represented by –
- IMG Models (Worldwide)
- Uno Models – Barcelona
- Seeds Management GmbH – Berlin
- Unique Models – Copenhagen
- Stockholmsgruppen – Stockholm
- Two Management
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Montana Cox has dated –
- Jamie Valmorbida (2014-Present) – Montana is in a committed relationship with Jamie Valmorbida since November 2014. Jamie is an Australian businessman and is the heir to the Lavazza company. The pair met in the Lavazza tent at the Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival in 2014. She confirmed their relationship in January 2015 and they seem to be totally in love. Jamie is totally smitten by her and has described her as being a great and gorgeous girl.
- Jordan Barrett (2017) – Rumors were swirling in August 2017 that Montana was dating fellow Australian model Jordan Barrett after they were seen getting cozy at the David Jones Fashion Show in Sydney. Their friendship was misinterpreted by the Today host Lisa Wilkinson who erroneously stated that the two were dating. However, Montana was quick to assert that they were just friends and share nothing more than a friendly equation.
Race / Ethnicity
Blue with a hint of green
- Slender and tall frame
- Blue-green eyes
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
Montana has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- David Jones (Department Store)
- Betts Shoes
- Maurie & Eve
- Pink Lou Lou
- Bendon Lingerie
Best Known For
- Being the winner of the cycle 7 of Australia’s Next Top Model in 2011
- Having modeled for fashion heavyweights like Chanel, Dior, Oscar De La Renta, Lanvin, and many more
- Having walked at some of the most-coveted runways at Milan Fashion Week, Paris Fashion Week, and Australian Fashion Week among others
First TV Show
In 2011, Montana made her first TV show appearance as herself on the reality television series Australia’s Next Top Model.
Montana is blessed with a svelte figure but also works hard at maintaining it. She tries to work out every day even if it is for only 15 minutes due to her busy schedule. Montana likes to begin her day by exercising in an open space like the Bondi Beach as she considers the gym to be very claustrophobic. She also relies on outdoor activities like swimming and sports to keep her feeling fresh and healthy.
When it comes to her workout, she prefers exercises that can be done for an interval of 1 minute. According to Montana, her body responds well to 1-minute of lunges, 1-minute of squats, 1-minute of push-ups, and 1-minute of planks on each side.
Diet-wise, she eats everything but believes in the power of moderate eating. Montana revealed her diet plan in 2014, which is as follows –
- Breakfast – For breakfast, she relies on a cup of coffee to get her out of bed and follows it up with some fruit and muesli. She supplements her diet with some vitamin and minerals, a shot of chlorophyll, vitamin C, iron, and olive leaf to boost her energy levels.
- Lunch – As she is mostly out for work during noon time, she may opt for a chicken salad and a smoothie to fill her up for all the ensuing activities.
- Dinner – As she loves Japanese cuisine, her dinner usually consists of sushi, sashimi, and a miso soup and edamame.
- Dessert – Chorizo-flavored ice cream or Lindt Dark Sea Salt Chocolate
- Snacks – Almonds and dates
Montana Cox Favorite Things
- Brand Of Mascara – Maybelline
- Foundation – Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
- Designer – Lover, Givenchy, Saint Laurent, Alexander Wang, Celine, Zimmermann, Bassike, Camilla and Marc, Strateas Carlucci
- Skin Product – Advanced Marine Biology moisturizer by La Prairie
- Style Icon – Audrey Hepburn, Daria Werbowy
- Spots In Melbourne – Bistro France-Soir in South Yarra, Thirty Eight Chairs, Richmond trattoria Baby, Cookie in Swanston Street
- Photographer – Mario Sorrenti
- Instagram Account To Follow – Love Watts
- Model Icon – Christy Turlington
- Tyra Banks Moment – I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you! (Said by Tyra to a model contestant on her show America’s Next Top Model)
- Cuisine – Japanese
Source – Beauticate, Buro 24/7, Stylizen, Daily Life, Galore, Pop Sugar
Montana Cox Facts
- She can play the violin.
- Montana was ranked as one of the most successful contestants to come out of the Top Model franchise by Cosmopolitan magazine in October 2015.
- Montana is very athletic by nature and her hobbies include playing netball, basketball, running, and going to the gym.
- In her downtime, she enjoys going to the steam room at Equinox in New York. She also loves the infrared sauna at the Nimbus & Co at Bondi Beach in Sydney.
- Montana also loves cooking. She enjoys cooking everything from baking stuff to making sushi.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0