|Nadine Leopold Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 7, 1994|
Nadine Leopold started her modeling career in her late teens. She has done modeling work for some of the most prestigious brands and has been featured in popular fashion magazines such as Vogue and Marie Claire. In 2017, she scored big after she was cast in the Victoria’s Secret Show. However, that wasn’t her first experience of working with the popular lingerie brand. She had been previously cast in their Valentine’s promotional campaign.
Wolfsberg, Carinthia, Austria
She divides her time between Los Angeles and New York City.
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Nadine Leopold is represented by –
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- Uno Models – Barcelona
- Le Management – Copenhagen
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- IMG Models – Los Angeles
- Modellink – Stockholm
- Tempo Models – Vienna (Mother Agency)
- Ice Model Management – Cape Town
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nadine Leopold has dated
- Harry Styles (2014-2015) – Nadine was first linked with singer and One Direction frontman, Harry Styles, in November 2014, after they were seen together on a date in Los Angeles. It was later revealed that they had met through CAA agent Jeff Azoff. Their relationship was confirmed in January after they were spotted on a date at Craig’s in West Hollywood. The following day he helped her celebrate her birthday at Rande Gerber’s Malibu eatery Cafe Habana. However, she had dumped him by March. Some sources claimed that she didn’t care about him any longer. While others claimed that she wanted him to be more serious about the relationship. In her appearance in Model Squad show, she revealed that the public attention had also affected their relationship. She also revealed that she used to receive death threats and pictures of her face crossed out were sent to her apartment.
Race / Ethnicity
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Nadine Leopold has been featured in promotional campaigns for the following brands or products
- Victoria’s Secret
- Alpha by Massimo Rebecchi
- River Island
Best Known For
- Having done modeling work for the leading fashion brands such as Elisabetta Franchi, Philipp Plein, Genny, and Roland Mouret
- Being featured in the leading fashion magazines such as Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Grazia Italy, and Marie Claire
She made her theatrical film debut with the fantasy action movie, Burning Bright in 2018. Along with fellow models Chanel Iman, Elsa Hosk, and Jessica Stam, Leopold was cast in an important role in the movie.
First TV Show
In September 2018, Nadine Leopold made her first TV show appearance in Work Hard, Play Hard episode of the reality documentary show, Model Squad.
Nadine Leopold is a fitness fanatic. She considers boxing and aerobics as her favorite modes of exercise. However, that doesn’t mean she limits herself solely to boxing and aerobics. Her usual workout regime includes Pilates, stretching sessions, bodyweight exercises, and yoga.
She has taken guidance from boxing specialist George Veness, Megan Roup (creator of The Sculpt Society), Mohamed Elzomor (Celebrity Trainer), and Tracy Anderson (creator of Tracy Anderson Method). Even, if she has a very busy schedule, she works out by jumping rope for 15 minutes.
She also follows a healthy and balanced diet plan and changes her diet when she is preparing for a fashion show. During Victoria’s Secret show in Beijing in 2017, she along with other models was guided by Pasterino. He focussed on all-natural and clean foods that aid digestion and prevent bloating and inflammation. The daily diet plan devised by Pasterino for Nadine and her fellow models was as such –
- Breakfast – He preferred to keep breakfast light for the weekdays with half avocado and half grapefruit sprinkled with cinnamon. On weekends, they were allowed to have a quinoa bowl with berries. Another option was a smoothie with greens and one piece of fruit.
- Lunch – The lunch usually comprised of green salad with vegetables and protein.
- Dinner – For the last meal of the day, he focussed on the complex carbs, a lean protein, and side of steamed vegetables.
Nadine Leopold Favorite Things
- Beach Bag Essentials – Sunblock, sunglasses, tanning oil (coconut oil), headphones, and a book
- Best Holiday – Dominican Republic
- Guilty Pleasure Song – Watch Me by Silento
- High School Book – The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Go-To Drink – Spicy Martini
- Food – Pizza and Pasta
Nadine Leopold Facts
- She was discovered at the age of 16 in her native country.
- 2015 proved to be her breakthrough year as she was featured on the cover of several prestigious magazines such as Vogue, Glamour, Marie Claire, and Fashion Week Daily.
- She got widespread fame after she was featured in Valentine’s Day’s in-store campaign for Victoria’s Secret. The campaign was displayed all over Times Square.
- She had unsuccessfully auditioned on numerous occasions for the prestigious Victoria’s Secret annual show before finally being selected for the 2017 Beijing show.
Featured Image by Nadine Leopold / Instagram