|Nathalie Kelley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 5, 1985|
Nathalie Kelley is a Peruvian actress who is known for having been cast as Sybil in The CW supernatural teen drama series The Vampire Diaries, Grace in the Lifetime drama series Unreal, Cristal Carrington/Celia Machado in the television drama series Dynasty, Dani Alvarez in the ABC medical/crime comedy-drama series Body of Proof, and Noa Hamilton in the ABC romantic comedy-drama series The Baker and the Beauty. In addition to that, she has also been a part of many other shows and movies which include the likes of The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, Take Me Home Tonight, With You, Urban Explorer, Loaded, The Man Who Shook the Hand of Vicente Fernandez, In Like Flynn, Infiltrators, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Lone Star, Urban Cowboy, Mistresses, and To Catch a Spy.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She then attended the University of New South Wales in Sydney where she pursued a degree in social science with a major in Third World Development.
Nathalie Kelley has been signed with The Burstein Company, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States.
Her net worth has been $500 Thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nathalie Kelley has dated –
- Jonathan Hartlen-Matthews (2004-2005) – Nathalie Kelley was in a relationship with Jonathan Hartlen-Matthews until 2005.
- Dallas Austin (2007-2013) – Nathalie dated American musician Dallas Austin from October 2007 to March 2013.
- Zach Roerig (2016-2017) – Kelley started a relationship with American actor Zach Roerig in October 2016 after the first meeting on the sets of The Vampire Diaries. The couple made their relationship public in November 2016 via social media. However, they parted ways the following year.
- Jordan “Jordy” Burrows (2018-2020) – She began going out with Jordan “Jordy” Burrows in 2018 and it was confirmed in an Instagram post in April of the same year that the couple had gotten engaged. On April 29, 2018, they got married but eventually separated in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Argentine ancestry on her dad’s side while she is of Peruvian descent on her mom’s side.
- Sense of style
- Dimpled smile
34-28-34 in or 86-71-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
She has appeared in television commercials for Schick Quattro for Women.
Best Known For
Playing Neela in the 2006 action movie The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift and as Sybil in the supernatural drama series The Vampire Diaries.
She made her acting debut with The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift in 2006 as Neela. She learned drifting and Japanese for her role in the movie.
First TV Show
Nathalie made her television show debut in 2005 in the pilot episode of the television series Mermaid as Nikki.
Nathalie’s workout routine and diet plan are not known. She has a perfect body though that is an inspiration for many.
Nathalie Kelley Favorite Things
- Singer – Lloyd Banks
Source – IMDb.com
Nathalie Kelley Facts
- Nathalie was only 2 years old when she relocated to Sydney.
- Even as a child, Nathalie always dreamt of becoming an actress and thus, enrolled at NIDA during the summers. Australian actor Nick Bishop was her teacher at the acting institute and the two played lovers in the ABC series Body of Proof later.
- She was classmates with Thea Gumbert at her high school.
- At the age of 16, Nathalie started doing salsa dancing and this helped her garner funds for finishing her studies.
- She earned $1000 by winning the Miss Latin America competition. She then took off for Brazil and learned Brazilian dance.
- Kelley learned to speak fluently in Portuguese during her time in Brazil.
- At the age of 18, Nathalie modeled for the L’Equipe agency in São Paulo, Brazil.
- Nathalie also worked with the street children in the Redfern inner-city suburb in Brazil before finally moving to Los Angeles where she got work as an actress.
- In 2010, she appeared in the Just the Way You Are music video by Bruno Mars as his love interest.
- She co-starred as Zaca in the 2018 biographical film In Like Flynn. It is based on the early life of actor Errol Flynn.
- She bought to life the character of Noa Hamilton (a famous Australian model and entrepreneur attracted to Daniel) in the romantic comedy-drama television series The Baker and the Beauty in 2020. Her co-stars for the project included Victor Rasuk, Dan Bucatinsky, David Del Río, Michelle Veintimilla, Belissa Escobedo, Lisa Vidal, and Carlos Gómez.