|Navid Sole Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 7, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Navid Sole is an Italian pharmacist and reality star who rose to fame with his appearance on The Apprentice UK in 2020. He went on to garner further prominence after being cast on Bigg Boss 17 in 2023.
The Sassy Pharmacist
Navid attended King’s College London from June 2013 to August 2017, graduating with a Masters degree in Pharmacy.
Pharmacist, Television Personality
- Siblings – Navid has a sister.
Navid is represented by IFCM and Nav Salimian.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Navid is of Italian and Persian descent.
Sports a pair of oval reading glasses and brushed up hairstyle
Through his social media, Navid has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Enlighten Teeth Whitening and Furocity By Tyson Fury.
Navid Sole Facts
- He was born and raised in Italy.
- Sole began working as a pharmacist in August 2021.
- Navid is a huge fan of Trinidadian singer-songwriter and rapper Nicki Minaj.
- In 2023, Navid started appearing as a contestant on the Colors TV reality show Bigg Boss 17 (also known as Bigg Boss 17: Dil, Dimaag aur Dum). His fellow contestants for the season included Mannara Chopra, Munawar Faruqui, Aishwarya Sharma, Neil Bhatt, Sunny Arya, Sana Raees Khan, Anurag Dobhal, Vicky Jain, Soniya Bansal, Jigna Vora, Ankita Lokhande, Rinku Dhawan, Arun Srikanth Mahashetty, Isha Malviya, and others.
Featured Image By Navid Sole / Instagram