|Soniya Bansal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Soniya Bansal is an Indian actor and model who has been cast in a variety of on-screen projects which include the likes of Dubki, Game 100 Crore Ka, Naughty Gang, and Shoorveer. In addition to that, she also gained popularity as she appeared as a contestant on the 17th season of the Hindi language reality television show Bigg Boss in 2023.
Bharati Soniya Bansal
Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Father – Baijnath Bansal (Army Police Officer)
- Mother – Santosh Bansal
- Siblings – She has 2 sisters.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Charming smile
- Sports several tattoos
Soniya Bansal Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Uttar Pradesh.
- She started her career as a ramp model.
- Soniya Bansal played the role of Ganga in the short drama film Dubki in 2021.
- She brought to life the character of Rimi Chaudhary in the Hindi-language action-thriller television series Shoorveer in 2022. The show’s lead cast consisted of Armaan Ralhan, Regina Cassandra, Manish Chaudhary, Aadil Khan, Makarand Deshpande, Shivya Pathania, and Arif Zakaria.
- In 2023, Soniya Bansal started appearing as a contestant on the Colors TV reality show Bigg Boss 17 (also known as Bigg Boss 17: Dil, Dimaag aur Dum). Her fellow contestants for the season included Mannara Chopra, Munawar Faruqui, Aishwarya Sharma, Neil Bhatt, Sunny Arya, Navid Sole, Anurag Dobhal, Vicky Jain, Sana Raees Khan, Jigna Vora, Ankita Lokhande, Rinku Dhawan, Arun Srikanth Mahashetty, Isha Malviya, and others. The show premiered on ColorsTV on October 15, 2023, and was hosted by Salman Khan for the 14th time.
- Over the years, Soniya Bansal has appeared in a number of music videos as well as has worked with various well-known music labels such as T-Series and Tips. Some of the music videos that she has appeared in include songs like Farak, Khudgarze, Barsaat, Zindagi Do Roz Ki, and Nachan da time.
- She has done modeling work for brands such as Lakme.
- She has accrued a huge social media fan base with more than 7 million followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Deepak Naik / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0 DEED