|Nicole Trunfio Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 16, 1986|
Nicole Trunfio is an Australian model who is best known for winning the reality series, Supermodel of Australia in 2002. She later came 2nd in the international version, Supermodel of the World. She has done modeling work for popular brands and designers such as Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Missoni, Roberto Cavalli, Christian Dior, Gucci, Fendi, Valentino, Victoria’s Secret, Karl Lagerfeld, D&G, Sonia Rykiel, Guess, and many more. Nicole has also been featured in several magazines such as Harper’s Bazaar, Italian Vogue, and British Vogue. She is also the owner of several brands such as Bumpsuit, Erth Jewellery, and Erth Swim.
Merredin, Western Australia
She had attended St. Mary’s Primary School in Merredin. Later, she attended Parkfield primary and finally completed her schooling at Australind Senior High School.
She had studied acting in New York City for 3 years and had also attended the National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA).
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Giuseppe
- Mother – Kim
- Siblings – She has 3 older siblings.
Nicole has been signed to these modeling agencies –
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – Hong Kong
- Traffic Models – Madrid
- IMG Models – Sydney
- Iconic Management – Germany (Mother Agency)
- Chic Management (2011 – 2013)
- Louisa Models – Munich (2006 – 2011)
- Marilyn Agency – Paris (2006 – 2011)
- Select Model Management (2006 – 2011)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nicole Trunfio dated –
- Ryan Leslie (2009-2010) – For 2 years, the model dated Ryan Leslie, an American record producer. They separated in 2010. Ryan also wrote a song about her after the break-up “Joan of Arc” released in 2011.
- Benji Madden (2011) – Good Charlotte guitarist Benji Madden dated Nicole in 2011 after she separated from Ryan in June.
- Gary Clark Jr. (2012-Present) – American musician, Gary started dating Trunfio in June 2012. After dating for 4 years, they got married in 2016. The couple has 3 children together, son Zion Clark (b. 2015) and daughter Gia ‘Gigi’ Leblane Clark (b. January 2018). In 2020, the couple welcomed their 3rd child, a baby girl.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian-Australian ancestry.
32-24-35 in or 81-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Nicole Trunfio had done the advertisements for Bath & Body Work, Chanel, Christian Dior, D&G, DKNY Jeans, Elie Tahari, Fendi, Roberto Cavalli, Vivienne Westwood, Valentino, Gucci, Kenneth Cole, Kosta Boda, L.K. Bennet, La Perla, Mariella Burani, Missoni, Newport News, Oenobiol, Sisley, Sonia Rykiel, Versace, Victoria’s Secret.
Best Known For
Modeling for famous fashion brands
She has been featured in the 2009 Australian drama movie Two Fists, One Heart and played the role as Italian temptress Jessica.
First Fashion Show
Nicole’s debut fashion show was Melbourne Fashion Week Spring/ Summer 2003 in which she modeled for Akira, David Jones, and Wayne Cooper.
Nicole goes to the gym to stay in shape. She tries to go there three or four times in a week. She mixes cardio with yoga. To ensure that she does her exercises in the correct manner and on time, she takes the help of a personal trainer, as well.
To maintain blood circulation, she does dry brushing on her body before taking a bath, and followed by a cold shower.
Nicole Trunfio Favorite Things
- TV Show – The Simpsons (1989-), SFASM
- Movie – Girl Interrupted (1999)
- Clothing Label – Sass & Bide, Morrissey & Wayne Cooper
Source – FMD
Nicole Trunfio Facts
- She was scouted at the age of 15 by Christine Fox from Vivien’s Model Management while she was shopping with her best friend.
- Nicole won the Australian version of the TV show Search for a Supermodel, but came second in the International version of this TV show.
- She won a contract of $100,000 with FORD when she appeared in “Supermodel of the World 2002”.
- Trunfio replaced Miranda Kerr to become the face of David Jones’ 2011 launch.
- She has graced numerous magazine covers around the world.
- She is represented by IMG Models – New York, Iconic Management – Berlin, Vivien’s Model Management – Australia.
- In December 2016, she launched her own jewelry brand, Erth Jewellery.
- In the second season of the American version of Make Me a Supermodel, she served as a mentor only for female models.
- She had opened a jewelry website (trunfiojewels.com) in the past which is now defunct.
- In February 2020, Nicole launched a maternity brand called Bumpsuit. She is also the owner of a swimwear line called Erth Swim, which was launched in July 2020.