|Nigel Harman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 11, 1973|
Nigel Harman is an English actor, stage artist, dancer, voice artist, television personality, juggler, and director who started his career as a child actor. He is known for playing Dennis Rickman in the BBC soap opera EastEnders, Bradley in the comedy-drama show Mount Pleasant, Rich Black in the sitcom Plus One, Sam Franklin in the television drama series Hotel Babylon, Green in the historical drama television series Downton Abbey, and Max Cristie in the BBC One medical drama series Casualty. In addition to that, Nigel Harman has also been a part of many other television projects such as Strictly Come Dancing, Alas Smith and Jones, Tenko, The Honey Siege, The Bill, Red Cap, Coupling, Doctors, Comedy Showcase, Lark Rise to Candleford, City of Vice, Agatha Christie’s Marple, Cuckoo, and We Hunt Together. Moreover, his film credits include Blood Diamond, Telstar, The Friday Night Club, The Outsiders, and R.I.P. TV.
Nigel Derek Harman
London, England, United Kingdom
Nigel Harman studied at Dulwich College, a 2–18 private, day and boarding school for boys located in Dulwich, London, England.
He had a difficult time in school and has stated: “I was never comfortable sitting down. I always wanted to get involved in something, not just learn and write. I was in so much trouble I had my own desk in detention.”
Actor, Stage Artist, Dancer, Voice Artist, Television Personality, Director, Juggler
- Father – He was a bank manager who was also involved in amateur dramatics which included work with the Croydon Operatic and Dramatic Association (CODA).
- Mother – She was involved in the productions.
Nigel Harman has been signed with United Agents Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, he has a net worth of $5 Million as of 2023.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nigel Harman has dated –
- Tamzin Outhwaite (2003) – He was in a romantic relationship with actor, presenter, and narrator Tamzin Outhwaite in the year 2003. Tamzin is known for having been cast as Mel Owen in the BBC soap opera EastEnders.
- Lucy Liemann (2011-Present) – In 2011, Nigel Harman tied the knot with actor and theatre artist Lucy Liemann and they were blessed with a daughter the next year in March.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
Nigel Harman Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Woldingham, Surrey.
- He was 18 years old when his mother died of cancer.
- From 2003 to 2005, Nigel Harman played the role of Dennis Rickman in the television soap opera EastEnders. This role won her many accolades including the 9th National Television Award for “Most Popular Newcomer”, British Soap Awards for “Best Newcomer” and “Sexiest Male”, and Inside Soap Awards for “Best Actor” and “Sexiest Male”.
- At the time when he got the news that he had landed a part in EastEnders, he was employed as a delivery driver for supermarket chain Sainsbury’s.
- In 2006, Nigel Harman made his theatrical film debut as News Reporter #1 in the political action thriller film Blood Diamond.
- He brought to life the character of Bradley Dawson in the comedy-drama television series Mount Pleasant from 2013 and 2017. He co-starred in the show alongside the likes of Sally Lindsay, Daniel Ryan, Ted Robbins, Angela Griffin, Neil Fitzmaurice, Paula Wilcox, Adrian Bower, Ainsley Howard, Samantha Womack, James Dreyfus, and others.
- Nigel Harman began playing the role of Max Cristie in the BBC One medical drama series Casualty in 2023. This role won him the Inside Soap Award in the “Best Drama Star” category in 2023.
- In 2023, he started appearing as a contestant on the dance contest show Strictly Come Dancing. His professional partner was Katya Jones.
- He has supported Crystal Palace Football Club.
Featured Image by Nigel Harman / Instagram