Nyc Dragun, Mama Dragun
Springfield, Virginia, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
In 2014, Nikita signed up for a 4-year course at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles, California.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Allegrah Nguyen Capri (Older Sister), Taliah Nguyen Marriott (Sister), Vincarlo Nguyen (Brother)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nikita Dragun has dated –
- Josh Leyva (2017) – Nikita and YouTuber Josh Leyva shot collaborative videos with each other. Nikita referred to him as her boyfriend on Snapchat and it was claimed that Josh left his then-girlfriend Chachi Gonzales for Nikita. However, Josh cleared the air by going live on Instagram and confirmed that their speculated romance was to play up their videos and to get fans excited.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Vietnamese (South-east Asian) ancestry on her father’s side and is of Mexican descent on her mother’s side.
Since Nikita has transitioned from a man to a woman, she makes the use of different brightly colored wigs like pink, blonde, etc.
- Pointed chin
- Two dragon tattoos on her chest and back, a tattoo on her wrist that means dragon in Arabic.
Nikita has done endorsement work for Jeffree Star’s Androgyny make-up line (2017).
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Being a transgender makeup artist and beauty guru.
- Her popularity on Instagram with more than 2 million followers.
- Being a successful YouTuber with more than 2.5 million subscribers on YouTube and 50 million views of her channel. The focal point of her videos is mostly makeup tutorials, challenges, vlogs, and inspirational content about her transition.
Nikita is yet to make her theatrical film debut.
First TV Show
She hasn’t appeared on any TV show yet.
Information about her workout routine and diet plan are unknown.
Nikita Dragun Favorite Things
- Skin-Care Brand – Shea Moisture, Nip+Fab
- Primer – Nyx Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer, Make Up For Ever Step 1 Equalizer Smoothing Primer
- Contour Kit – Anastasia Contour Kit
- Foundation – L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Matte Foundation
- Eyebrow Gel – Nyx Control Freak Eyebrow Gel
Source – YouTube
Nikita Dragun Facts
- While in school, she was trained as a male singer.
- As a kid, she loved dressing up and playing with dolls and would identify more with girls than with boys. However, due to lack of exposure to LGBT issues, she grew up thinking she was gay. It was only after growing up she realized that she was a woman trapped in a man’s body.
- Her mother noticed that something was amiss about Nikita for the first time when during physical education class, she stood in the girls’ line instead of the boys and insisted on wearing shorts with side-cuts.
- On December 28, 2015, she posted a YouTube video where she emotionally confessed to being a transgender. The video titled ‘I am transgender’ quickly went viral and has amassed more than 2 million views.
- She has launched her own collection of wigs, in collaboration with Bellami Hair, and the pastel-colored wigs are named Saphira, Khaleesi, and Cassie.
- Nikita began saving money for her transition from the age of 8 years after watching a documentary on transgender people and being able to relate to it.
- Apart from being a vocal LGBT activist, she is also a self-confessed feminist.
- Loren Gray, a famous YouTuber, has expressed her liking for Nikita and her stories on Instagram.
- Nikita received flak for appearing in the Jeffree Star’s Androgyny makeup line because her face was made to look slightly darker than normal. The brand was accused of blackfacing and being racist. In her defense, she stated that due to her mixed ethnicity, her skin color tends to appear dark after a tan.
- She considers Marilyn Monroe as her role model.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Nikita Dragun / Instagram