|Nikki Roumel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 8, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nikki Roumel is a Canadian actress who has played roles like Teenage Georgia Miller in Ginny & Georgia, Amber in Paranormal Witness, Cheer Captain in Holly Hobbie, and Sibyl Sadik in Designated Survivor.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Nikki Roumel has been signed with AMI Artist Management Inc., Talent Agency, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Bright beautiful smile
- Pierced ears
Nikki Roumel Facts
- She uses she/her pronouns.
- She made her first TV show appearance by playing the character named Amber in an episode titled Sacred Ground of the American paranormal documentary television series, Paranormal Witness, in October 2015. It has been described as “true tales of supernatural hauntings and explanation-defying paranormal experiences, which are brought to life through recreations”.
- In November 2017, Nikki Roumel appeared as Sibyl Sadik in an episode titled Family Ties of the American political thriller drama television series, Designated Survivor.
- She was cast as Teenage Georgia Miller in the American dramedy streaming television series, Ginny & Georgia, which was released on Netflix on February 24, 2021. The show starred Brianne Howey, Antonia Gentry, Diesel La Torraca, Jennifer Robertson, Felix Mallard, Sara Waisglass, Scott Porter, and Raymond Ablack.
- Nikki has participated in competitive kickboxing.
Featured Image by Nikki Roumel / Instagram