|OG Maco Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 23, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
OG Maco is an American rapper and songwriter who has gained acclaim for his 2014 debut single titled U Guessed It which peaked at #90 on the US Billboard Hot 100. Over the years, he has also released many other tracks, mixtapes, and extended plays including Public Speaking, U Guessed It (Remix) (ft. 2 Chainz), 15, The Lord of Rage, OG Maco, Live Life 2, Breathe, 10 Moons 2, 7FRVR, For Scott…, Gifts, Children of The Rage, Mirror Mirror (ft. Kushy Stash), NoLove, Prayer Line (ft. Theo Ferragamo), and Doctor Pepper (with Diplo, CL, and Riff Raff).
Benedict Chiajulam Ihesiba Jr.
OG Maco, Maco Mattox, Maco Curry
College Park, Georgia, United States
North Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Siblings – He has a sister.
Hip Hop, Trap
Motown Records, Capitol, OGG, Quality Control
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
OG Maco is of Nigerian descent on his father’s side.
He has often dyed his hair.
OG Maco Facts
- Growing up, he used to perform as a guitarist and singer alongside his friends in a band named Dr. Doctor.
- He has credited Black Sabbath, Kid Cudi, Future, and Curren$y as some of his major musical influences.
- On November 28, 2014, OG Maco released his 3rd extended play titled OG Maco and it included songs like Want More, All on Me (ft. OG Brylan Kerr), Been Thuggin’, No Pressure, RoadRunner (ft. OG Junior), Let’s Get It (ft. Johnny Cinco), and Human Nature.
- OG Maco was in a near-fatal car crash on July 28, 2016, and suffered multiple skull fractures, cracked vertebrae, a broken orbital, heart palpitations, and almost lost his right eye. Although it was claimed that he lost his right eye, the reality was that his eyesight only became extremely distorted and he had to wear an eye patch during his subsequent recovery.
- It was also incorrectly reported that doctors replaced OG Maco’s apparent blinded eye with a prosthetic one. Instead, some surgical procedures were performed on OG Maco’s right eye and they corrected the eyesight as well as eventually made him able to see through it.
- He was diagnosed with a flesh-eating disease known as necrotizing fasciitis, a bacterial infection, which left the rapper’s face disfigured. He then started taking antibiotics for treatment.
- OG Maco’s extended play titled Blvk Phil Collins (stylized as BLVKPHILCOLLINS) was released on September 20, 2016, via OGG and it consists of songs like Talk Too Much, Move, Prayer Line (ft. Theo Ferragamo), What’s a Wallet?, and RAGE!!.
Featured Image by Asapccampana / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0