|Ola Farahat Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 26, 1987|
Ola Farahat is an Emirati fashion blogger and social media star. She is best known for her Instagram account which has amassed a fanbase of more than 1.5 million followers.
Rabbitola, Mrs. Dapper
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- London, England, United Kingdom
She attended the American University of Dubai in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates between 2005 and 2009. She graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree in Business Administration, Management and Operations.
In 2010, she enrolled in the International University of Monaco in the Principality of Monaco. She graduated with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in 2011.
Social Media Star, Fashion Blogger
- Father – He is a self-made entrepreneur.
- Siblings – Ala Farahat (Brother), Ali Farahat (Older Brother)
- Others – Maya (Niece). She also has nephews.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ola Farahat has dated –
- Hashim Hashim (2018-Present) – She married Hashim Hashim on December 21, 2018, at Nikki Beach Resort & Spa in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Their 1st wedding dance was to a song performed by singer Lucy Lascelles.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Palestinian descent on both maternal and paternal sides.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She has also dyed her hair ‘Blonde’ and ‘Black’ in the past.
- Dimpled smile
Ola Farahat has endorsed brands such as –
- Michael Kors
- Nicolas Jebran
- Eventmania Dubai
- Marc Jacobs
- Swarovski Eid
- Tom Ford
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Vogue Arabia
- Rami Al Ali
She has also pledged her support to an organization named Women for Women International.
Ola Farahat Favorite Things
- Designer Labels (In 2014) – Tara Jarmon, Nina Ricci, Raoul, DVF
- Fashion Influences – Audrey Hepburn, Princess Diana, Princess Grace Kelly
- Mantra – “Less is more.”
- Styling Tip – “Layer your clothes.”
- Red Lipstick – Red Hot Susan by Charlotte Tilbury
- Place In Milan, Italy – Spontini Duomo Mazzini
- Drink (During Winter) – Hot Chocolate
- Foods – Spaghetti, Pizza, Cream Caramel Pop Corn, Nutella Cream Spread, Hamburger, Strawberry Tart
- Activity (During Winter) – Skiing
- Activities (During Summer) – Horseriding, Cycling
- Car – Purple Ferrari Testarossa
Source – SavoirFlair.com, OwnTheLooks.com, en.Vogue.me, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram
Ola Farahat Facts
- Her older brother, Ali, still lives in Toronto, Ontario, Canada with his family.
- She started working as a Strategy Consultant for Deloitte in the United Arab Emirates in October 2011.
- The 1st thing of value she purchased herself was a Kelly bag by Hermès. From that point on, she started collecting Kelly bags.
- Ola has bilingual/native proficiency in speaking and writing English.
- According to her, you can never have too many white shirts and black dresses.
- She never thought she would wear leopard print, but does, although rarely.
- Ola sometimes wears a vintage scarf her mom has had since the 1970s to complete her outfits.
- Her signature outfit is a fitted white dress.
- She is a bag person and isn’t “too fussy” about shoes.
- Ola is a morning person.
- She appeared on the cover of the November 2017 issue of GRAZIA Middle East magazine. She was also featured on the cover of GRAZIA magazine in issues from April 2018 and November 2018.
- Ola dresses down her suits by wearing flat shoes.
- She never walks out of her house without lipstick.
- Ola always overpacks for trips.
- She has visited the Egyptian pyramids in December 2018 and rode a camel.
- She appeared on the cover of Emirates Woman magazine in May 2020.
- Ola would describe her style in 3 words as elegant, timeless, and simple.
Featured Image by Ola Farahat / Instagram