|Oliver Cheshire Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 3, 1988|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Oliver Cheshire is an English fashion model, designer and fashion entrepreneur who has done modeling work for a variety of brands such as Missoni, Hackett, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Stella McCartney, Gap Inc., Marks and Spencer, and many more. In 2015, he was included in GQ‘s “50 best dressed British men” list and he also released a menswear brand called Ché in 2019.
London, England, UK
He has studied drama in the past.
- Father – Was a fireman
Oliver Cheshire is signed with these agencies –
- Select Model Management – London (Mother Agency)
- YC MODELS – Brussels
- View Management – Barcelona
- Select Model Management – London
- Why Not Model Management – Milan
- New Madison – Paris
6 ft or 183 cm
86 kg or 190 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Oliver Cheshire dated –
- Pixie Lott (2010-Present) – In August 2010, Oliver started dating singer and actress, Pixie Lott. The couple got engaged in November 2016. They got married at Ely Cathedral on June 6, 2022. In June 2023, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. In October 2023, they were blessed with a baby boy named Albert Charles Cheshire.
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
9 (UK) or 10 (US) or 43 (EU)
He was announced as Marks & Spencer’s Autograph line’s new face in August 2015.
Oliver has also represented Calvin Klein in the past.
He has participated in an advertising campaign of Jack Wills held in Rajasthan, India.
He has advertised for Hugo Boss (November 2015), Orlebar Brown (2014), Henry Cotton’s (2013), Paul Smith (2011), and House of Fraser (2010).
Best Known For
Dating singer and actress, Pixie Lott and working with some famous brands like Superdry, Marks & Spencer, Calvin Klein, GAP, and others.
Oliver loves working out and goes to the gym three to four times in a week. He does running, pushups, cycling, rope skipping, etc.
He drinks beer during the weekends if he has no upcoming photo shoot or a fashion show.
Oliver Cheshire Facts
- Select Model Management founder Tandy Anderson has compared him with Leonardo DiCaprio.
- When he was 15, Oliver was discovered by Select Model Management at a Clothes Show Live event. At that time, he was studying drama.
- Oliver has modeled for several famous brands like Abercrombie & Fitch, Dolce & Gabbana, Gap, Hollister, Missoni, Vivienne Westwood, etc.
- Oliver was among GQ’s 50 best-dressed British men in 2015.
- It helped Marks & Spencer to increase the sale of men’s swimwear by 50% when Oliver was the face of their campaign.
- A successful model, Oliver Cheshire never wanted to be a model. Instead, he was more into becoming either a fireman or an actor.
- He is sometimes called the “model with the Midas touch” as he has helped brands like Marks & Spencer, Superdry, etc increase their sales figure when he was fronting their respective campaigns.
- Visit his official website @ iwearthetrousers.blogspot.co.uk where he writes about fashion and what is trending in his free time.