London, England, UK
He has studied drama in the past.
- Father – Was a fireman
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Oliver Cheshire is signed with these agencies –
- Select Model Management – London (Mother Agency)
- YC MODELS – Brussels
- View Management – Barcelona
- Select Model Management – London
- Why Not Model Management – Milan
- New Madison – Paris
6 ft or 183 cm
86 kg or 190 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Oliver Cheshire dated –
- Pixie Lott (2010-Present) – In August 2010, Oliver started dating singer and actress, Pixie Lott. The relationship is still ON. The couple got engaged in November 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
Oliver Cheshire’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14.5 in or 37 cm
- Waist – 30 in or 76 cm
- Collar – 15 in or 38 cm
9 (UK) or 10 (US) or 43 (EU)
He was announced as Marks & Spencer’s Autograph line’s new face in August 2015.
Oliver has also represented Calvin Klein in the past.
He has participated in an advertising campaign of Jack Wills held in Rajasthan, India.
He has advertised for Hugo Boss (November 2015), Orlebar Brown (2014), Henry Cotton’s (2013), Paul Smith (2011), and House of Fraser (2010).
He has not revealed his religious beliefs.
Best Known For
Dating singer and actress, Pixie Lott and working with some famous brands like Superdry, Marks & Spencer, Calvin Klein, GAP, and others.
He has not appeared in any of the films.
Oliver loves working out and goes to the gym three to four times in a week. He does running, pushups, cycling, rope skipping, etc.
He drinks beer during the weekends if he has no upcoming photoshoot or a fashion show.
Oliver Cheshire Favorite Things
Oliver Cheshire Facts
- Select Model Management founder Tandy Anderson has compared him with Leonardo DiCaprio.
- When he was 15, Oliver was discovered by Select Model Management at a Clothes Show Live event. At that time, he was studying drama.
- Oliver has modeled for several famous brands like Abercrombie & Fitch, Dolce & Gabbana, Gap, Hollister, Missoni, Vivienne Westwood, etc.
- Oliver was GQ’s 50 best dressed British men in 2015.
- It helped Marks & Spencer to increase the sale of men’s swimwear by 50% when Oliver was the face of their campaign.
- A successful model, Oliver Cheshire never wanted to be a model. Instead, he was more into becoming either a fireman or an actor.
- He is sometimes called as the “model with the Midas touch” as he has helped brands like Marks & Spencer, Superdry, etc increase their sales figure when he was fronting their respective campaigns.
- Visit his official website @ iwearthetrousers.blogspot.co.uk where he writes about fashion and what is trending in his free time.
- Connect with Oliver on Twitter and Instagram.