|Olivia Rouyre Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 29, 1999|
Olivia Rouyre is a Belgian social media star and model best known for her YouTube channel of the same name created on June 15, 2012. On it, she uploads videos regarding her day-to-day life through vlogs as well as fashion, beauty, health, mental health, traveling, acting, and fitness. On March 25, 2014, she also created a collaborative YouTube channel titled The Rad And Reckless with fellow social media stars like Tatiana Ringsby, Elizabeth Rose, Desiree Williams, and Griffin Arnlund, before the latter left in April 2015. Olivia was also best friends with Amanda Pavillard and Emma Chamberlain, both well-known social media stars as well. Olivia has also amassed a large social media fanbase with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 1 million subscribers on YouTube.
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
She graduated high school a year early through online classes. She also attended online classes at a community college before dropping out to pursue modeling and acting.
In mid-2018, Olivia was also taking some classes at Santa Monica College in Santa Monica, California, United States.
Social Media Star, Model
- Siblings – Sixtine Rouyre (Older Sister). She also has 2 older brothers.
Olivia Rouyre is represented by Abrams Artists Agency (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia has dated –
- Mikey Murphy (2019-Present) – In January 2019, the YouTubers Mikey Murphy and Olivia started dating. They celebrated their 1 year of togetherness on January 21, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Belgian descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Ombre’ with ‘Blonde’ and ‘Light Brown’ hair ends in the past.
- Thin, pointy nose
- Tall, slender stature
- Strong cheekbones
Olivia Rouyre has endorsed brands such as –
- Cinch App
- Thrive Market
- Function of Beauty
- Depop App
- Move by Ardene
- Loving Tan
- Urban Outfitters
- Retro & Groovy Vintage
- Denim Heaven Co.
- JONATHAN SIMKHAI
- ADINA’S JEWELS
- Are You Am I
- Réalisation Par
- St. Ives
- Solid & Striped
- Windsor Smith Women’s Shoes
- Clean & Clear
- ColourPop Cosmetics
Best Known For
- Her social media fanbase with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 1 million subscribers on YouTube
- Typically uploading GRWM (Get Ready With Me) videos, as well as vlogs, health and fitness, traveling, and fashion-oriented videos
She was a vegetarian starting as early as 2016.
Diet in 2017
- Breakfast – Ice cream made of banana, mango, and spinach. Add mango slices, 2 to 3 frozen whole bananas and lots of spinach. Mix in a blender, freeze, and pour into a bowl. She adds blueberries, strawberries, granola, coconut shavings, chocolate chips, chia seeds, and peanut butter over the topping.
- Lunch – 2 slices of wheat bread, almond butter, 1 whole banana, a handful of grapes, 1 avocado. Toast 1 – Slice banana and grapes, and put them on top of wheat bread with almond butter already spread on top of it. Toast 2 – slice avocado and spice it up with cayenne pepper, cracked pepper, and sea salt. Mash it up and spread it over the wheat bread toast.
- Snack – Homemade popcorns – Pour popcorn kernels into a coconut oil on a preheated stove. Sea salt is optional.
- Pre-workout Snack – Smoothie made of frozen blueberries, coconut water, spinach, flaxseed, protein powder, bananas, and almond butter. Mix all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Dinner – 1/2 cup of quinoa, butternut squash, spinach. Steam them all together or only butternut squash, and add the other ingredients on top.
Diet in 2018
- Breakfast – Drink – 1 lemon, apple cider vinegar, 1 empty jar. Fill the jar to the top with water, squeeze half a lemon, and add a splash of vinegar. Food – almond milk, blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries, muesli, and 1 apple. Pour muesli into a bowl, add raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, chopped apple pieces, and pour almond milk over the mixture.
- Snack 1 – Nougat dark chocolate protein bar
- Lunch – Chickpeas, black beans, 1/2 a cucumber, 1 avocado, cherry tomatoes. Mix them all up after chopping and add lemon turmeric or avocado oil dressing at will.
- Snack 2 – A pack of strawberries, Boom Chicka Pop popcorns
- Dinner – Gluten-free brown rice pasta, broccoli, and cauliflower. Boil pasta in a pan while broccoli and cauliflower are being roasted at 425 F or 220 C for 5 to 10 minutes. Pour Paesana roasted garlic tomato sauce over pasta, add seasoning at will, stir, then add steamed or roasted broccoli and cauliflower.
- Optional: Vegan Cookies – Rolled oats, almond butter, organic dark chocolate chips, banana. Mash 2 whole bananas together and add almond butter, 1 cup of oats, and chocolate chips, and cook for 13 minutes at 375 C or 190 C.
Workout Routine in 2018
- Warmup – Stationary bike or treadmill for 15 minutes. Just get the blood going, not to the point you start to sweat.
- Stretching – She typically uses a seated inner thigh stretch with a partner or a trainer at the gym and does 3 sets of 20 reps.
- Plank – Great full-body exercise that primarily focuses on arms and abs. Hold as long as possible.
- Bodyweight Sumo Squats
- Bicycle Crunches
- Regular Crunches
- Leg Lifts
- Russian Twists
- Female Version of Push-Ups – Olivia doesn’t like doing her arms a lot, but still tries to keep them as balanced with her abs/lower body by adding 1 exercise into the mix at least once a week.
- Fire Hydrants – Her preferred booty-growing exercise next to regular bodyweight squats
- Leg Extensions
- Leg Lifts With A Partner – A gym partner or trainer pushes your legs back from the upright position, forcing you to engage your core on the negative portion of the repetition.
While she was obsessed with rock climbing in December 2018, in April 2019, Olivia began doing a SoulCycle workout and showed up to every appointment. She also admitted to slowly becoming a coffee addict over the years. In June, she started boxing with a personal trainer at Dogpound, a gym in New York City. The reason for the switch was that she felt like her leg muscles were getting overdeveloped in comparison to her upper body while doing SoulCycle. Her diet was largely based on scrambled eggs and burritos at that point in time.
Olivia Rouyre Favorite Things
- YouTuber (In 2015) – MyLifeAsEva
- Makeup Product (In 2016) – Naked Skin Concealer
- Snapchat Filters – Cat, Bunny
- Places To Shop – Brandy Melville, Urban Outfitters, Topshop
- Hair Color On Herself – Blonde
- Songs (In September 2017) – High by Sir Sly, Dumb Stuff by LANY, Super Far by LANY, American Money by BØRNS, Floorsby Abhi the Nomad ft. King SadBoy, How To Fly by Sticky Fingers, Warm On A Cold Night by HONNE, The Loser by Zach Earache, Die Young by Max Frost, Lucerne by RMCM, Beach Daze by The Palms, Way It Goes by Hippo Campus, Hey Mami by Sylvan Esso, The Other Side by NVDES, Guru by Coast Modern, Feels by Calvin Harris, Jocelyn Flores by XXXTentacion, Kings Of Summer by ayokay ft. quinnxcii, Shooting Stars – Bag Raiders, Feel It Still by Portugal. The Man, Desperado by Rihanna, Cocoa Butter Kisses by The Stairwells
- Songs (In April 2019) – Driving to Hawaii by Summer Salt, You Say I’m in Love by Banes World, Gum, Toe and Sole by Gus Dapperton, Streetlights by Boxing at the Zoo, Mind Mischief by Tame Impala, Me and Michael by MGMT, Dance, Baby! by Boy Pablo, Muted Colours by Chain Wallet, Saw You In A Dream by The Japanese House, Topanga by Goth Babe, Fiona Coyne by Skylar Spence, The Sun in Her Eyes by Soft Ride
- TV Shows (In June 2019) – Chernobyl, Rick and Morty, Gilmore Girls (2000-2007)
- Movies – Good Will Hunting (1997), Harry Potter Movie Series (2001-2011)
Olivia Rouyre Facts
- She moved from Belgium to Texas, United States when she was only a few years old and spent her childhood and teen years there. She officially moved to Los Angeles, California, when she was 18 years old.
- Her parents divorced in her youth.
- At the age of 8, she was obsessed with Yorkies. She saw an ad for one and lied that she was a college student. When her mom called to ask about the dog, the truth came out.
- She got braces in her freshman year of high school and hated them. She also kept changing her friend groups, which influenced her to start taking online classes.
- Olivia began modeling in the 7th or 8 grade, after she and her older sister discovered a small modeling agency in Dallas, Texas, Unites.
- She likes to sing and has been told she has a nice voice but had a stage fright from doing it in front of the camera in 2016.
- Olivia wanted to be an actress for as long as she can remember.
- She believes in mediums and ghosts. When she was 11 years old, she kept seeing weird shadows and felt a weird energy. When she went to a medium, she told her that a good spirit of an 11-year-old boy was following her. Olivia did a seance to help the ghost move on.
- She prefers Nutella over peanut butter.
- On one of the 1st nights in Los Angeles, California, Olivia attended a Halloween party. She wore high heels and the rooftop was slippery. She fell in front of everyone and it hurt badly and the accident left her with a nasty bruise. Olivia tried to laugh it off as she didn’t know anyone there but was very embarrassed.
- Despite not being able to have a dog of her own, Olivia tears up when she sees abandoned animals and always wants to adopt them and take them home.
- During the New York Fashion Week fashion show in October 2018, Bella Hadid looked up at her camera in the audience, then looked away, but it still made her “hyped” that she noticed her.
- If Olivia had to choose 1 body part to lose, she would pick her toe.
- If she could be anyone for a day, she would pick either Oprah Winfrey or Morgan Freeman.
- She is a big proponent of going to thrift stores and hunting for outfits she can either wear as-is or fix up to fit her outfit goals.
- Olivia was the type of person to bottle all of her feelings until she started with acting classes. Those made her realize that she needs to be okay with showing any emotion and helped her make real-life progress.
- For her birthday in 2018, she traveled to Hawaii.
- Olivia attended the Coachella festival in Indio, California, United States, in 2018 and 2019 and vlogged the entire experience both times.
- Olivia has a habit of painting when she has a lot on her mind. It was only in March 2019 that she realized she wasn’t as bad at art as she thought.
- Her friends call her Amanda to tease her, even though it had nothing to do with her name.
- She went and chopped her hair off on an impulse in July 2019.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Olivia Rouyre / Instagram