|Olivia Scriven Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 1997|
Olivia Scriven went to the HB Beal Secondary School. She also studied at the Pearson School for the Arts and completed her high school studies there.
- Siblings – Xavier Scriven (Younger Brother), Quinn Scriven (Younger Brother)
Olivia Scriven is represented by Toronto-based Noble Caplan Abrams.
Vocals, Guitar, Cello
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
As she rarely speaks about her personal life, little is known about Olivia Scriven’s love life and dating history. She has been linked with actor Ricardo Hoyos, who is her co-star in Degrassi TV series. However, there is no concrete evidence available that would prove that Olivia and Ricardo are something more than close friends.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Blue eyes
- Girl next door look
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Maya Matlin in the Degrassi TV series franchise.
- Having made guest appearances in a couple of TV shows such as Being Erica and Saving Hope.
As a Singer
Olivia has collaborated with her Degrassi co-star Lyle Lettau to start a music band called Cute Whore. Their first single was Cult Leader, which was released in June 2016.
In 2013, she made her theatrical film debut in a supporting role in the comedy-drama movie, The Husband.
First TV Show
In 2011, Olivia Scriven made her first TV show appearance in The Economy episode of the comedy TV series, The Yard. It was while portraying Patti in this TV show that she got her big breakthrough.
Olivia Scriven Favorite Things
- Degrassi Characters – Katie and Imogen
- TV Shows – Pretty Little Liars, Shameless, Degrassi
- Music Band – Coldplay
- Books – The Secret Daughter by Shilpi Somaya Gowda
- Beatle – George Harrison
- Colors – Yellow and Black
Source – Wikia.com
Olivia Scriven Facts
- She is allergic to peanuts.
- She has got a belly button piercing.
- Sometimes, she performs under her stage name of Babe Laurent.
- She decided to become an actress when she was 13 years old.
- In her free time, she enjoys playing soccer. She is also fond of baseball and skiing.
- When she was initially cast in Degrassi, she was required to have her parents or any other guardian on the sets of the show.
- Olivia was first called to audition for the role of Tori before getting selected for the role of Maya in Degrassi.
- While growing up, she participated in a number of local theatre productions in London, Ontario, which helped in polishing her skills up.
Featured Image by Olivia Scriven / Instagram