|Pardison Fontaine Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 29, 1989|
|Girlfriend||Megan Thee Stallion|
Pardison Fontaine is an American rapper, songwriter, and lyricist. He has released albums, mixtapes, and tracks such as Not Supposed to Be Here, Under8ed, Black History Month, Take It Down (ft. Offset), Backin’ It Up (ft. Cardi B), In the Field, Hangin Off Me, Peach (ft. City Girls), Madden Flow, Bobby Brown, For the Win, and Food Stamps.
Jorden Kyle Lanier Thorpe
Pardison Fontaine, Pardi
Newburgh, New York, United States
New York, United States
Rapper, Songwriter, Lyricist
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Pardison Fontaine has dated –
- Kash Doll (2019-2020) – In September 2019, he started going out with rapper Kash Doll but the duo soon parted ways in February 2020.
- Megan Thee Stallion (2020-Present) – Pardison Fontaine began dating the award-winning rapper and songwriter Megan Thee Stallion in October 2020. On October 18, 2021, the couple celebrated their 1-year anniversary together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tattooed arms
- Tall stature
Along with Megan Thee Stallion, he appeared in a campaign for Coach X Schott NYC in September 2021.
Pardison Fontaine Facts
- He is originally from Newburgh, New York.
- He released his single Backin’ It Up (ft. Cardi B) in September 2018 and it reached number #40 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. They performed the song live for the first time at the 2018 BET Hip Hop Awards.
- On November 15, 2019, Pardison Fontaine released his debut album titled UNDER8ED via Atlantic.
- Pardison has also served as a lyricist and ghostwriter and has co-written various songs for Kanye West, Cardi B, and Megan Thee Stallion.
Featured Image by Pardison Fontaine / Instagram