|Payal Rajput Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 5, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Payal Rajput is an Indian actress who is known for her work in Telegu, Tamil, and Punjabi cinema. Her work in television shows garnered her attention due to her ravishing features. Payal attained popularity with the important portrayal of Sonakshi in Sapnon Se Bhare Naina (2010-2012), Ishaani in Gustakh Dil (2013), Siya in Aakhir Bahu Bhi Toh Beti Hee Hai (2013-2014), and Maya in Mahakumbh: Ek Rahasaya, Ek Kahani (2014). She is also noted for her appearance in several hit films such as Channa Mereya (2017), Veerey Ki Wedding (2018), and Mr & Mrs 420 Returns (2018). Over time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Facebook.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Payal completed her schooling from DAV Centenary Public School. Afterward, she started pursuing a degree in Mass Communication from Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Delhi.
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Payal has dated –
- Saurabh Dhingra – Payal and her school time buddy actor Saurabh Dhingra was rumored to have been dating one another for quite some time in the past. However, during an interview, the speculations were defunct after Payal said “Nothing like that. Yes, we are really good friends but there is nothing beyond that. Right now I am focusing only on my new show. I have no time for love at the moment.” Following up on her statement, Saurabh further mentioned “It’s shocking to know people are linking us. We have been friends for too long and getting into a relationship is not my priority”. According to Saurabh, the stories must have begun to spread after the duo were featured together in a music video.
- In 2016, during an interview with Telly Chakkar Payal said “Yes, a lot of times! I have cooked for my boyfriend” when she was asked if she had “Ever cooked to impress?”. This puts us under the impression that she prefers to keep her dating life out of the spotlight.
Race / Ethnicity
- Cupid lips
- Oval face
Through her social media, she has endorsed several brands such as –
Best Known For
- Being cast as Sonakshi in Sapnon Se Bhare Naina (2010-2012), Ishaani in Gustakh Dil (2013), Siya in Aakhir Bahu Bhi Toh Beti Hee Hai (2013-2014), and Maya in Mahakumbh: Ek Rahasaya, Ek Kahani (2014)
- Starring in Hindi films like Veerey Ki Wedding in 2018
- Being cast in several Punjabi films such as Channa Mereya (2017), Mr & Mrs 420 Returns (2018)
- Her important portrayal in many Telugu movies like RX 100 (2018) and N.T.R: Kathanayakudu (2019)
Payal made her debut theatrical film appearance as a ragged college girl in Chitkabrey in 2011.
First TV Show
She made his first TV show appearance in Sapnon Se Bhare Naina in 2010.
Payal goes to the gym at least 4 times a week and prefers to work out mostly in the mornings. Her workout mostly consists of strength and weight training, and pilates.
As for her diet, she is a vegetarian and prefers to begin her day with a glass of lemon juice and hot water or any kind of fresh juice.
For breakfast, she will eat either poha or gluten-free toast. She is also very fond of eating salad and prefers to never skip while having lunch which normally comprises of 2 roti’s, green vegetables, salad, and fruits.
Last but least, Payal prefers to end the day with a light meal and consumes salad or soup.
Payal Rajput Favorite Things
- Types Of Books – Osho (Indian Guru)
- Ice Cream Flavor – Custard
- Movies – Jab We Met (2007), Titanic (1997)
Source – Outlook
Payal Rajput Facts
- She was raised in Delhi.
- She is a natural born actress and her dreams started as a child.
- Prior to making an on-screen appearance, she worked as an anchor for 6 or 7 months and collected a lump sum of INR. 1 lakh before moving to Mumbai.
- Payal managed her first TV show portrayal within the first 20 days of her moving to Mumbai. During the first audition of Payal, a casting director insulted her by telling her to go wash her face as her makeup seemed to have been overdone.
- Payal is bilingual and can fluently speak in Hindi, English, and Telugu.
- Her hobbies are reading, cooking, going shopping, and doing yoga.
- In 2013, Payal started playing the lead role of Ishani in Gustakh Dil. However, she called it quits mid-way due to issues that she was having with the Ravi Ojha Productions house.
- In 2017, she was noticed by the Punjabi film director and writer Pankaj Batra and was later offered a chance to make her debut Punjabi film role in Channa Mereya (2017) as Kainaat Dhillon.
- She loves the savory taste of her mother’s aloo parantha’s as well as Italian and Thai cuisines. Payal also loves eating vada-pavs.
- Payal prefers swiping her card at stores rather than carrying cash in her purse.
- She loves watching horror films.
- Payal is a huge fan of actress Kareena Kapoor and also considers her to been an inspiration of hers. They also worked together in Veere Ki Wedding in 2018.
- She has a chihuahua named Bunny.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image By Payal Rajput / Instagram