|Perizaad Zorabian Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 23, 1973|
|Spouse||Boman Rustom Irani|
Perizaad Zorabian is an Indian actor, dancer, and businessperson. Over the years, she has been a part of several shows and movies such as Bollywood Calling, Namaste : Say Hello to… Love, Bandung Sonata, Mumbai Matinee, Joggers Park, Captain Vyom, Satya Bol, Devaki, Morning Raga, Ek Ajnabee, Dhoom, Salaam-e-Ishq, Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye, Moonlight, Just Married, Highway 203, Y.M.I. – Yeh Mera India, Kabhi Up Kabhi Down, Exitz, and Supermoms With Manasi.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Perizaad Zorabian studied at Baruch College (officially the Bernard M. Baruch College), a constituent college of the City University of New York system. She received a Master’s in Business Administration.
She also attended Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in the United States. Additionally, she trained in western classical ballet dance for 12 years.
Actor, Dancer, Businessperson
- Father – Khoram Zorabian (Businessperson)
- Mother – Firoza Zorabian
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Perizaad Zorabian has dated –
- Boman Rustom Irani (2006-Present) – She got married to Boman Rustom Irani, a construction tycoon, in the year 2006. The duo has 2 children – a daughter named Zaha Irani and a son.
Race / Ethnicity
Perizaad Zorabian is of Irani descent.
- Charming smile
- Voice similar to Raveena Tandon
She served as the brand ambassador of the first Indian luxury fan brand Fanzart.
She has also appeared in a TV commercial for Clearasil.
She was born to a Zoroastrianism family.
Perizaad Zorabian Favorite Things
- Movie – Flashdance (1983)
- Co-Star – Shabana Azmi
Source – IMDb
Perizaad Zorabian Facts
- Her name means “Fairy’s daughter”.
- Her father established his poultry farm business under the name Zorabian Chicken. The company was awarded “The Best Brands of India” award by Economic Times in the year 2019.
- Perizaad Zorabian appeared in the music video of the song Nahi Rakhta Dil Mein Kuch by Lucky Ali in 1997.
- In 2001, she made her first film appearance as Kajal in the English-language comedy-drama film Bollywood Calling.
- She co-starred as Jenny Suratwala (a young and vivacious freelance model and event planner) in the 2003 drama film Joggers’ Park.
- Alongside Amitabh Bachchan, Arjun Rampal, and Kelly Dorji, Perizaad Zorabian co-starred as Nikasha R. Rathore (Anamika’s mother and Ravi’s wife) in the 2005 Hindi-language action-thriller film Ek Ajnabee. The film is a remake of Tony Scott’s 2004 action thriller film Man on Fire.
- She has a restaurant named “Gondola” in Mumbai.
- Perizaad Zorabian brought to life the character of Ananya ‘Anu’ in the 2007 drama film Just Married, starring Fardeen Khan and Esha Deol.
- She enjoys reading, dancing, hanging out with friends at their houses, and watching films in a theatre.
- Perizaad is a huge fan of Brazilian lyricist and novelist Paulo Coelho and some of his books that she admires are The Alchemist, Eleven Minutes, The Zahir, and Veronica Decides To Die.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0