|Navni Parihar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Navni Parihar is an Indian actor who has worked in movies such as Tum Se Achcha Kaun Hai, Hum Pyar Tumhi Se Kar Baithe, Tanu Weds Manu, Aranyaka, Bhuj: The Pride of India, Lucky: No Time for Love, Wer Liebe Verspricht, Veer Savarkar, Ghatak, Papa Kehte Hai, Lalai Ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana, Motichoor Chaknachoor, Tanu Weds Manu: Returns, Love U Family, Hulchul, Dil Jo Na Keh Saka, Lalai Ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana, Jigariya, Rabba Main Kya Karoon, Naksha, and Pati Patni Aur Woh. In addition to that, she is also known for her television roles like Nayantara in Mujrim Hazir, Indira Gandhi in Pradhanmantri, Sulochana Vanraj Ranawat in Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na, and Rano Balbir Singh Bhullar in Bani – Ishq Da Kalma. One of the most sought after top lead artists of television in the 90s, Navni Parihar has worked with actors like Irrfan Khan, Anupam Kher, Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra, Lara Dutta, Kareena Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan, Vidya Balan, Salman Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Kartik Aryan, and Bhumi Pednekar.
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Navni Parihar received a Bachelor of Science degree and then attended Indore School of Social Work, from where she earned a Master of Social Work (MSW) degree with a specialization in medical and psychiatric social work.
- Father – Dileep Singh
- Mother – B. Rajlaxmi Singh
- Siblings – She has 5 sisters.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Navni Parihar has dated –
- Animesh Parihar – She is married to Animesh Parihar and they have 2 daughters, Nibha Parihar and Sushmeena Parihar. Animesh Parihar has worked in the global delivery and consultancy industry and has headed companies such as Capgemini, Oracle, and SAP and is a well-known name in the IT industry.
Race / Ethnicity
Navni Parihar is of Rajput descent.
Navni Parihar has been cast in advertisements for Waah Taj (alongside Zakir Hussain), Reynold’s Bold, Wheel, Surf, Ujjala, Kinder Joy, Pepsodent, Body Revival Tonic, Ratthi Milk Powder (Sri Lanka), Huggies, Nature Fresh Oil, Dawn Bread (Pakistan), Nerolac Paint, LG Hing, Amazon, and Swarovski.
Navni Parihar Facts
- Navni and her sisters were raised in Indore.
- As part of her college fieldwork, Navni Parihar worked extensively with the deaf, mute, and blind children, giving them dance, drama, and painting lessons. Many of her students went on to win several awards under her guidance. Navni has credited this time as the most satisfying phase of her life.
- She started working in the entertainment industry after her marriage.
- Navni Parihar has played the recurring role of Ila Kulkarni, Kavya’s mother, in the Netflix romantic comedy series, Little Things.
- In 2021, Navni portrayed the character of Indira Gandhi in the Hindi-language historical action film, Bhuj: The Pride of India, set during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971.
Featured Image by Navni Parihar / Instagram