Piper Joy Curda
Tallahassee, Florida, USA
- Father – Stephen K. Curda (United States Army Brigadier General)
- Siblings – Riley Curda (Older Sister), Glory Curda (Younger Sister), Major Curda (Younger Brother), Saylor Curda (Younger Sister)
Piper is signed to Curtis Talent Management.
World, pop, music, rock
Drew Right Music / P Curda Music
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm (Approx.)
50 kg or 110 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Piper Curda has dated –
- Austin North (2014) – From May to October 2014, I Didn’t Do It co-stars Austin North and Piper Curda dated each other.
- Jake Short (2015) – From March to September 2015, actors Piper and Jake Short dated each other. They met after appearing together on the set of Disney Channel’s A.N.T. Farm.
- Caleb Stanley (2016) – In 2016, Caleb Stanley and Piper started dating. Their relationship was confirmed by Piper’s younger sister, Saylor in March 2016. There were rumors of their secret wedding during the duration of their relationship.
- Troy Ogletree (2016) – In December 2016, Piper and web star Troy Ogletree were rumored to be dating when she shared a picture of them together on Instagram drinking milkshake.
Race / Ethnicity
She is speculated to have Korean and Caucasian ancestry.
Dark Brown with caramel highlights
33-27-34 in or 84-68.5-87 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Jasmine Kang in the Disney Channel Original Series I Didn’t Do It since 2014.
As a singer, Curda has released several singles such as “Losing You”, “Messing With My Head”, “Letting Go.” She started working on her much career in 2014.
She appeared in the 2008 film Nothing Like the Holidays for her role as a neighborhood kid. Her role was minor and hence uncredited.
First TV Show
In 2011, she guest appeared in 2 episodes of the The Joey and Elise Show as herself in the episodes titled “The Best of 2011” and “The Curda Family.”
Her workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Piper Curda Favorite Things
- Food – Doughnuts, cheesecake
- Color – She likes dark colors
- All-Time Favorite Type of Clothing – Big sweaters and flannels
- Juice – Cranberry Juice
- Movie – Frozen (2013)
Source – Wikia.com
Piper Curda Facts
- She is good friends with I Didn’t Do It co-star Austin North and together they are called as “Paustin.” She is also friends with Olivia Holt and Jake Short.
- Piper was born in Tallahassee, Florida but raised in Chicago, Illinois.
- Piper has appeared in the musical The King and I alongside her older sister Riley Curda.
- Her debut single was “Losing You”, which she released on January 15, 2014.
- Piper enjoys reading.
- For her contribution towards academics, acting, she received a CARE Award in 2010 as well as in 2011.
- Piper ships Jogan (Jasmine and Logan).
- In I Didn’t Do It, the role of “Young Jasmine” is portrayed by her real younger sister Saylor.
- She likes to wear overalls.
- Her younger brother Major has a really nice thought process. So, if given a chance, she would like to switch places with him for a day.
- Piper loves her fans and so calls them “Peeps.”