|Piper Curda Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||August 16, 1997|
Piper Curda is an American actor, voice actor, and singer who has been cast in several shows and movies such as I Didn’t Do It, Youth & Consequences, A.N.T. Farm, American Pie Presents: Girls’ Rules, Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Nothing like the Holidays, Just Another Nice Guy, Body of Proof, Teen Beach 2, Malibu Country, Shmagreggie Saves the World, Reading Writing & Romance, The Rookie, Rizzoli & Isles, Liv and Maddie, School Spirits, Save the Date, and The Wretched. As a singer, she has released songs like Messing With My Head, Happy, Losing You, and Letting Go.
Piper Joy Curda
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
Piper Curda studied at Wheaton College in Wheaton, Illinois, graduating in 2019.
Actor, Voice Actor, Singer
- Father – Stephen K. Curda (United States Army Brigadier General)
- Mother – Dr. Leslie Curda
- Siblings – Riley Curda (Older Sister) (Actor), Glory Curda (Younger Sister) (Actor, Voice Actor), Major Curda (Younger Brother) (Actor, Director, Producer, Voice Actor), Saylor Curda (Younger Sister) (Actor, Voice Actor)
- Others – Jack Joseph Curda (Adoptive Paternal Grandfather), Barbara Yvonne (Davies) (Adoptive Paternal Grandmother), Will “Willie” “Butch” Henderson (Maternal Grandfather), Brenda Joy Clark (Maternal Grandmother)
Piper has been signed with Curtis Talent Management, Artist Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
World, pop, music, rock
Drew Right Music / P Curda Music
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Piper Curda has dated –
- Austin North (2014) – From May to October 2014, I Didn’t Do It co-stars Austin North and Piper Curda dated each other.
- Jake Short (2015) – From March to September 2015, actors Piper and Jake Short dated each other. They met after appearing together on the set of Disney Channel’s A.N.T. Farm.
- Caleb Stanley (2016) – In 2016, Caleb Stanley and Piper started dating. Their relationship was confirmed by Piper’s younger sister, Saylor in March 2016. There were rumors of their secret wedding during the duration of their relationship.
- Troy Ogletree (2016) – In December 2016, Piper and web star Troy Ogletree were rumored to be dating when she shared a picture of them together on Instagram drinking milkshake.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
Piper Curda is of Korean descent on her father’s side and has English and Scottish roots on her mother’s side.
Dark Brown with caramel highlights
33-27-34 in or 84-68.5-87 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Jasmine Kang in the Disney Channel Original Series I Didn’t Do It since 2014.
As a Singer
As a singer, Curda has released several singles such as “Losing You”, “Messing With My Head”, “Letting Go.”
She appeared in the 2008 film Nothing Like the Holidays for her role as a neighborhood kid. Her role was minor and hence uncredited.
First TV Show
In 2011, she guest appeared in 2 episodes of The Joey and Elise Show as herself in the episodes titled “The Best of 2011” and “The Curda Family.”
Her workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Piper Curda Favorite Things
- Food – Doughnuts, cheesecake
- Color – She likes dark colors
- All-Time Favorite Type of Clothing – Big sweaters and flannels
- Juice – Cranberry Juice
- Movie – Frozen (2013)
Source – Wikia.com
Piper Curda Facts
- She is good friends with her I Didn’t Do It co-star Austin North and together they are called “Paustin.” She is also friends with Olivia Holt and Jake Short.
- Piper was born in Tallahassee, Florida but raised in Chicago, Illinois.
- Piper has appeared in the musical The King and I alongside her older sister Riley Curda.
- Her debut single was “Losing You”, which she released on January 15, 2014.
- Piper enjoys reading.
- For her contribution towards academics, acting, she received a CARE Award in 2010 as well as in 2011.
- Piper ships Jogan (Jasmine and Logan).
- From 2012 to 2015, she provided vocals to the recurring character of Debbie Kang, a straight-A student who has an obsession with Mexican death bears, in the American-British-Irish animated television series Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja.
- In I Didn’t Do It, the role of “Young Jasmine” is portrayed by her real younger sister Saylor.
- She likes to wear overalls.
- Her father became the first Korean-American to reach the rank of one-star general in the Army Reserve.
- Her younger brother Major has a really nice thought process. So, if given a chance, she would like to switch places with him for a day.
- Piper loves her fans and so calls them “Peeps.”
- In 2018, she was cast as Grace Ho in the comedy-drama series Youth & Consequences.
- She brought to life the character of Mallory in the 2019 supernatural horror film The Wretched.
- She appeared as Kayla in the 2020 straight-to-DVD adult comedy film American Pie Presents: Girls’ Rules, the 5th installment of the American Pie Presents film series. Her co-stars for the project included actors like Madison Pettis, Lizze Broadway, Darren Barnet, Zachary Gordon, and Danny Trejo.