Victoria Louise Lott
Bromley, London, England
Lott started attending Italia Conti Associates Saturday School in Chislehurst when she was only five. Later, at eleven, she took admission in Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts. There she won a scholarship too. She received A grades in her GCSEs despite being busy in recording her album.
Singer, songwriter, dancer
- Father – Stephen Lott
- Mother – Beverley Lott
- Siblings – Charlie-Ann Lott (Sister), Stephen Lott II (Brother)
Hall or Nothing Management – James Grant Group Ltd
Pop, dance, soul, electro, R&B
Mercury, Interscope Records
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pixie Lott dated –
- Gregg Sulkin (2010) – Pixie met Sulkin in early 2010 via Selena Gomez. They were RUMORed to be dating together from that time onwards. But, during the August 2010 issue of “M Magazine”, Gregg claimed that he was single.
- Oliver Cheshire (2010-Present) – Pixie is romantically hanging out with Oliver, a British model since August 2010. The couple got engaged in November 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of partial Italian descent.
Her natural hair color is dark brown. But she likes to dye them blonde.
Freckles on the nose (Freckles are actually her favorite feature)
34-25-36 in or 86-63.5-91.5 cm
She has not revealed her shoe size, but her fans list it as 7.
Casio UK (2009)
She does not talk much about the religion. But, she definitely is Christian.
Best Known For
Her debut single “Mama Do”, which was released in June 2009. It straight away climbed to #1 spot in the UK Singles Chart.
Pixie released her debut album titled Turn It Up on September 11, 2009, by Mercury Records. It is about 40 minutes long and received the certification of 2x Platinum in Britain. It was able to sell 850,000 copies and peaked at number 6 in the UK.
She played the role as Judy in the 2010 independent comedy film Fred: The Movie.
First TV Show
In 2007, Lott appeared as a guest dancer in the Nickelodeon UK’s sitcom Genie in the House in 2 episodes entitled “Drama Queen”, and “I Feel Like Singing”.
Pixie’s fitness is due to the contribution of her personal trainer Hayley Newton. They together do cardio. As per Newton, the key is the heart pumping. So, various exercises can be performed for that like kickboxing, running, swimming, aerobics, etc.
Then, there are certain exercises, which targets Pixie’s legs. To tone her legs, Newton makes her do attitude leg lifts, attitude butt pulses, and inner thigh lifts.
Apart from all this, they also do lots of lunges and squats to target the bottom area.
Pixie Lott Favorite Things
- Artists – Adele, Christina Aguilera, Stevie Wonder, Mariah Carey, Donny Hathaway, Whitney Houston, James Morrison
- Fruit – Pineapple
- Fashion Icons – Edie Sedgwick, Brigitte Bardot
Source – MSN.com, Orange.co.uk
Pixie Lott Facts
- Her nickname Pixie came into existence when her mother saw her looking like a cute baby, and a tiny fairy.
- She first started singing in the church school.
- Her singing icons are Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston.
- Pixie has also made herself to the FHM’s Sexiest Women List in 2010 (at #45), 2011 (at #31), 2012 (at #12) and 2013 (At #7). So, there was an improvement each year.
- She started writing songs at the age of 8 on her piano.
- Eyeliner is her favorite makeup item.
- Shorts is her favorite all-time clothing as in summer it looks great and in winter, shorts can be paired with tights.
- She believes being forgetful and being late are her bad habits.
- When Pixie does something wrong, then her mom calls her Victoria. But, otherwise, she calls her Pixie.