|Princess Alexia of the Netherlands Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 26, 2005|
Princess Alexia of the Netherlands is the 2nd daughter of King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima and the 2nd in the line of succession to the Dutch throne after her older sister Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange.
Alexia Juliana Marcela Laurentien
Princess Alexia of the Netherlands
HMC Bronovo, The Hague, Netherlands
Princess Alexia of the Netherlands studied at the public primary school Bloemcampschool in Wassenaar before getting enrolled at the Christelijk Gymnasium Sorghvliet in the Hague in August 2017.
Member of the Dutch Royal House
- Father – Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands (King of the Netherlands)
- Mother – Queen Máxima of the Netherlands (Former Investment Banker)
- Siblings – Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange (Older Sister), Princess Ariane of the Netherlands (Younger Sister)
- Others – Claus von Amsberg (Paternal Grandfather) (The Prince Consort of the Netherlands from Beatrix’s ascension in 1980 until his death in 2002), Beatrix of the Netherlands (Paternal Grandmother) (Member of the Dutch royal house who reigned as Queen of the Netherlands from 1980 until her abdication in 2013), Jorge Zorreguieta (Maternal Grandfather) (An argentine politician who served as Minister of Agriculture in the regime of General Jorge Rafael Videla), María del Carmen Cerruti Carricart (Maternal Grandmother), Prince Friso of Orange-Nassau (Paternal Uncle), Prince Constantijn of the Netherlands (Paternal Uncle), Martín Zorreguieta (Maternal Uncle)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Charming appearance
- Deep-set eyes
Princess Alexia of the Netherlands Facts
- She has been titled as “Her Royal Highness Princess Alexia of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau.”
- On November 19, 2005, she was batized by Reverend Deodaat van der Boon in the Dorpskerkin Wassenaar.
- Princess Alexia’s godparents are her uncles Prince Friso and Juan Zorreguieta, the Duchess of Brabant, Jonkvrouwe Alexandra Jankovich de Jeszenice, and Jonkheer Frans Ferdinand de Beaufort.
- Her maternal grandparents were not allowed to attend her parents’ wedding because of his maternal grandfather’s involvement in the regime of General Jorge Rafael Videla.
- She broke her right femur during a skiing holiday with her family in Austria in February 2016. She had to undergo surgery to repair the injury and was hospitalized for some days.
- Princess Alexia can speak Dutch, English, and Spanish.
Featured Image by RVD, photographer: Jeroen van der Meyde / Royal House of the Netherlands / Public Domain