|Rajshri Deshpande Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||October 14, 1982|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rajshri Deshpande is an Indian actress who rose to fame with her appearance as Laxami in Angry Indian Goddesses. Other than that, she has portrayed several other well-known characters such as Durga in Sexy Durga, Manju in McMafia, Subhadra in Sacred Games, and Ismat Chughtai in Manto.
Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Rajshri studied for an undergraduate degree in law from Symbiosis Law School from 2000 to 2003. Later, she completed her postgraduate degree in advertising from Symbiosis International University.
In 2008, she enrolled at Whistling Woods International in Mumbai from where she attained a diploma in 2010.
- Siblings – Rajshri has 2 older siblings.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite physical appearance
- Raised eyebrows
Rajshri has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Combiflam 90 SEC
- Glutton D
- Human Touch
Rajshri Deshpande Facts
- She was raised in the state of Maharashtra.
- Rajshri made her debut theatrical film appearance as Priya in Talaash in 2012, alongside the likes of actor Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Rani Mukerji, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Rajkummar Rao, and Shernaz Patel.
- Rajshri has trained in acting, filmmaking, kathakali, sword fighting, and kalari payattu.
- In February 2018, Rajshri founded the NGO Nabhangan Foundation to help in rural development and community building in the village areas.
- Rajshri adopted the village of Pandhari in the Marathwada region of Maharashtra in 2015 and helped the villagers there build toilets, began rainwater harvesting projects, conducted health checkups, community motivation camps, and built an eco-sensitive school.
- She is also a prominent contributor to actress Juhi Chawla‘s NGO called Citizens for Tomorrow.
- Over the years, she has appeared in several hit shows and films including Sacred Games, 24, Choked, Manto, and Mom.
Featured Image By Rajshri Deshpande / Instagram