|Rene Russo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 17, 1954|
Rene Russo is an American actor, model, and producer who started her career as a fashion model in the 1970s. Over the years, she has been cast in a variety of films which include Nightcrawler, Lethal Weapon 3, The Intern, Major League, Mr. Destiny, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle, Thor, Thor: The Dark World, Buddy, One Good Cop, In the Line of Fire, Showtime, Get Shorty, Major League II, Tin Cup, Ransom, Lethal Weapon 4, Big Trouble, The Thomas Crown Affair, Two for the Money, Frank and Cindy, Avengers: Endgame, Just Getting Started, and Yours, Mine & Ours.
Rene Marie Russo
Burbank, California, United States
Brentwood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Rene Russo attended Burroughs High School, but due to financial constraints, dropped out of school in the tenth grade.
Later during her 30s, she studied theater and acting and took acting lessons from veteran actor Allan Rich.
Actor, Producer, Former Model
- Father – Nino Russo (Sculptor and car mechanic)
- Mother – Shirley (née Balocca) (Factory worker and barmaid)
- Siblings – Toni Russo (Sister), Jim (Paternal Half-Brother), January Debra (Paternal Half-Sister), David (Paternal Half-Brother), Anthony John Russo (Paternal Half-Brother)
- Others – Shedo “Ciro” Badazza Russo (Paternal Grandfather), Domenica Minnie Cardinale (Paternal Grandmother), John Q. Balocca (Maternal Grandfather), Hazel M. Conrad (Maternal Grandmother)
Rene Russo has been attached with –
- Crosby/Spilo Management (Artist Management Agency), California, United States
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Her net worth has been $40 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
135 lbs or 61 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rene Russo has dated –
- Todd Fisher (1987) – She had a fling with actor and filmmaker Todd Fisher in the year 1987.
- Dan Gilroy (1992-Present) – The American screenwriter, producer, actor, and musician Dan Gilroy has been married to Rene Russo since 1992. The couple met during their work in the movie ‘Freejack’ (1992). The duo has a daughter, named Rose, who was born in August 1993.
Race / Ethnicity
Rene Russo is of Italian (Sicilian and Piedmontese), German, English, and Irish descent.
- Hourglass figure
- Wavy red hair
- Distinct blue eyes
36-25-36 in or 91.5-63.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 10 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Rene Russo was into brand endorsements during the ’70s and early ’80s. She has appeared in radio commercials as well as screen commercials for perfumes and cosmetics.
The actor has been seen in a TV commercial for Silkience with Janice Dickinson.
She also appeared in the Aziza Mascara commercial in 1980, and then for the Finesse Conditioner commercial in 1986.
Best Known For
Her modeling career and appearances as a cover girl in magazines like Cosmopolitan and Vogue.
The model turned actor is also known for her roles in box-office hits like Major League (1989), Lethal Weapon 3 (1992), In the Line of Fire (1993), Outbreak (1995), Get Shorty (1995), Tin Cup (1996), Ransom (1996), Lethal Weapon 4 (1998), and The Thomas Crown Affair (1999).
Rene Russo appeared as Lynn Wells in the 1989 release Major League.
First TV Show
Rene Russo appeared as Eden Kendell in 7 episodes of the TV Series Sable that were aired during 1987-1988.
Russo has revealed her secret of staying fit at the age when most women lose their glamour and fitness. She has stated that she works out five days a week. Each day, she devotes 20 minutes to the workout and concentrates on one body part a day.
It has also been reported that the actor had earlier practiced Budokon, a new regimen of exercise and diet. She is known to be the first to convert this fusion of Yoga, martial art, and meditation into a form that is followed by other popular Hollywood actors.
Rene Russo Favorite Things
- Sports Team – Red Sox
Source – IMDb
Rene Russo Facts
- Rene Russo’s sister Toni Russo is married to lyricist Bernie Taupin. She and her sister appeared in the 1987 video for Taupin’s song “Citizen Jane.”
- She has admitted that she suffers from Bipolar disorder.
- It is reported that she was spotted after a 1972 Rolling Stones concert, by an agent from International Creative Management, John Crosby. He offered her a career in modeling, which brought fame to the actor.
- Rene Russo was first signed by the Ford Modeling agency and was soon seen on the cover pages of popular fashion magazines. She became one of the top models in the 1970s and early 80s.
- During her early years, Rene dropped out of school to support her single mother. She started doing part-time jobs like working in an eyeglass factory and as a movie cashier.
- Rene Russo was diagnosed with scoliosis at the young age of ten and had to wear a full-torso brace.
- She was not very social and used to roam around lonely and had very few friends.
- Rene Russo was originally cast as Dr. Chase Meridian in the 1995 film ‘Batman Forever,’ but was later replaced by Nicole Kidman.
- Alongside Jake Gyllenhaal, Riz Ahmed, and Bill Paxton, she co-starred as Nina Romina in the 2014 neo-noir psychological thriller film Nightcrawler. For this role, she won the Saturn Award, San Diego Film Critics Society Award, and AARP Award for “Best Supporting Actress”.
- She brought to life the character of Fiona in the 2015 buddy comedy-drama film The Intern.
omg..she is the hottest woman i evr seen,,,i wanna f**k her,f**k her,f**k her so hard and deep until she says me to stop,,,but i wont,,,until she reaches her orgasm point,,,f**king horny, raunchy,,