|Ruggero Pasquarelli Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 10, 1993|
Ruggero Pasquarelli is an Italian singer, actor, and dancer, best known for taking part in the fourth season of a talent competition Italian X Factor in 2010. He was chosen for the “Boys” category by Mara Maionchi, a judge of the competition. He had a close call in the seventh live show of X Factor but was saved by a judge. In the end, Ruggero finished the competition in sixth place. He focused on acting after 2010, and first starred as Tom in In Tour TV series (2011-2012), and then moved to Buenos Aires, Argentina to play the character of Federico Pacini in Violetta, a TV series that aired from 2012 until 2015. His most notable appearance during the years 2016 to 2018 was in Soy Luna TV series, where he played the role of Matteo Balsano.
Città Sant’Angelo, Pescara, Italy
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Città Sant’Angelo, Pescara, Italy
For his high school educations, Ruggero studied at the pedagogical Gran Teatre del Liceu, with a specialization in Arts and Entertainment.
Singer, Actor, Dancer, TV Presenter
- Father – Bruno Pasquarelli
- Mother – Antonella Pasquarelli
- Siblings – Leonardo Pasquarelli (Brother)
He doesn’t have a manager.
Pop, Teen Pop
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
He isn’t signed to a recording label.
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
70 kg or 155 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ruggero has dated –
- Candelaria Molfese (2014-Present) – He met the Argentinean actress during the recording of Violetta, a Disney Channel Original Series. Candelaria claimed that they didn’t have chemistry for the first two seasons of the show, but that the first kiss happened during the third season. They started dating in late 2014 and even talked about a future marriage and kids in an interview for Infobae in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian descent.
- Tall physique
- Undercut haircut
Best Known For
- Starring in Soy Luna TV series from 2016 to 2018, playing a character of Matteo Balsano
- Playing Federico Pacini in Violetta TV series from 2012 to 2015
- Auditioning for the fourth series of Italian X Factor talent show in 2010
He hasn’t released a debut studio album as of the beginning of 2019 but is a vocalist of a band he joined in high school, named 65013, that has six more members, and was formed in his home town, Sant’Angelo, Italy.
First TV Show
His first television appearance as part of a TV series was in In Tour, where he appeared in 46 episodes as a character named Tom, from 2011 until 2012.
Ruggero Pasquarelli Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- Drink – Orange Juice, Coffee
- Singers – Shawn Mendes
Ruggero Pasquarelli Facts
- After being in the bottom two during the tenth live show, he was not allowed to perform during the final showdown. The reason was an Italian law that specifies that minors couldn’t perform after midnight, and Ruggero was 17 at the time. Instead, a pre-recorded performance was aired for the audience, and he finished in sixth place after the public vote saved Nevruz, his direct competitor.
- Ruggero started singing and dancing when he was only six years old.
- He met his girlfriend, Candelaria Molfese, during the recording of Violetta, a TV series that started airing in 2012. However, they didn’t start dating until 2015.
- He took acting and guitar lessons as a child.
- Ruggero started taking singing lessons in 2008.
- In 2009, he started studying piano.
- During his time in high school, joined a band named 65013 that had six other members, and they mostly creating music in a genre of rock and pop-rock.
- The series named Soy Luna, where he starred opposite Karol Sevilla, a well known Mexican singer and actor had a premiere on March 14, 2016, and amassed more than 2.3 million views solely in Argentina.
- Ruggero had the chance to try out his skills as a TV presenter in 2011 when he was chosen to be a presenter of Social King 2.0. It was the second edition of the talent show named Social King, that focuses on the world of social media and social networks for its format.
- His performance of Federico in Violetta (2012-2015) won Ruggero a Kids’ Choice Awards Argentina award in 2015, in the category of Stunner.
- He attended the One Direction concert in 2014, along with Stephie Camarena and Jorge Blanco, his Violetta co-stars.
- He sang a variety of songs from films, Italian hits, and a cappella songs during the time he competed in Italian X Factor in 2010. The most prominent performances were Isn’t She Lovely by Stevie Wonder, Home by Michael Bublé, Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen, Honesty by Billy Joel, Crocodile Rock by Elton John, and others.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Ruggelaria YouTube.
Featured Image by Ruggero Pasquarelli / Instagram