|Rushka Bergman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rushka Bergman is a renowned fashion editor and stylist. She has styled many celebrities like Michael Jackson, Madonna, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Zayn Malik, Kanye West, Usher, Mickey Rourke, Robert Downey Jr., Robert Pattinson, Shia LaBeouf, Keira Knightley, Taylor Lautner, Kim Kardashian, Shailene Woodley, Michael Fassbender, Jake Gyllenhaal, Gerard Butler, Hugh Jackman, Serena Williams, Neymar da Silva, and Richard Branson. For many years, she has also contributed as a fashion editor for Vogue Italia and L’Uomo Vogue and has over 300k followers on Instagram.
New York City, New York, United States
Rushka Bergman graduated from University Of Belgrade Faculty Of Economics in Belgrade, Serbia. After that, she moved to Ghana and studied Fine Arts.
Fashion Editor, Stylist
- Father – He was a landowner.
- Mother – Ema Bergman (Landowner)
- Siblings – She has 2 sisters.
Rushka Bergman is managed by Thao Nguyen, CAA, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- High forehead
- Deep set eyes
- Thin slender figure
- Often wears shades
- Long back length hair
Best Known For
- Having been the personal stylist of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. She has even worked as the creative consultant and costume designer during his ‘This Is It’ concerts in London.
First TV Show
In 2010, she made her first TV show appearance in the reality series, America’s Next Top Model, as a Fashion Editor & Stylist.
Rushka Bergman Favorite Things
- Lipsticks – NARS
- Fashion Brand – Balenciaga
- Designer – Christophe Decarnin
Source – anyonegirl.com
Rushka Bergman Facts
- In 1996, she moved to New York, where she began working as a stylist.
- She has worked as the contributing fashion editor for Vogue Italia and L’Uomo Vogue for many years.
- She loves Tom Ford and Saint Laurent glasses.
- Rushka is addicted to Hermes Kelly Caleche perfume, just like her great-grandmother.
- If she could style anyone, she would choose Queen Elizabeth and Clint Eastwood.
- She has styled many notable celebrities including Michael Jackson, Madonna, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Zayn Malik, Kanye West, Usher, Mickey Rourke, Robert Downey Jr., Robert Pattinson, Shia LaBeouf, Keira Knightley, Taylor Lautner, Kim Kardashian, Shailene Woodley, Serena Williams, Neymar da Silva, and Richard Branson.
- Rushka has worked in numerous beauty campaigns including Shiseido, L’Oreal, Valentino, Pringle of Scotland, Bally, and Mango.
- She made an appearance as a guest stylist on America’s Next Top Model in 2011 for a Michael Jackson-themed photo shoot.
- She collaborated with singer /photographer Bryan Adams on Calvin Klein‘s book “American Women”, styling many notable women including former U.S. Senator from New York, Hillary Clinton, in 2014.
- Rushka often works with photographers Tom Munro, Bruce Weber, Peter Lindbergh, Paolo Roversi, Mark Seliger, Greg Kadel, Miles Aldridge and filmmaker /photographer Francesco Carrozzini.
- Visit her official website @ rushkabergman.com.
- Follow Rushka Bergman on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Max / Instagram