|Santino Rice Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 20, 1974|
Santino Rice is an American fashion designer and television personality who is known for his appearance in various shows including Project Runway, RuPaul’s Drag Race, and On the Road with Austin and Santino.
Saint Charles, Missouri, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
While in high school, Santino was offered a scholarship to study at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles.
Fashion Designer, Television Personality
6 ft 5 in or 195.5 cm
91 kg or 200.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
He has African-American, Italian, and Native American ancestry.
- His tall physical appearance
- He sports a stubble beard and rugged look.
Santino Rice Facts
- He had always known that he was gay.
- His presence in the fashion scene was first known off after he competed in the 2nd season of the reality show Project Runway. He earned top 3 place multiple times and got 3rd place on it.
- He considers fashion consultant Timothy MacKenzie Gunn to be his mentor.
- Rice was one of the judges who were chosen to foresee the judging of the Miss Universe 2006 pageant.
- Santino created a new cigarette pack design for Camel in 2008.
- He judged RuPaul‘s Drag Race from 2009 to 2014.
- In 2010, Santino was cast in the adult zombie film L.A. Zombie as a homeless man.
- He is a vegan.
Featured Image By Santino Rice / Instagram