Sasha Farber was born in a Belarussian town near famous nuclear disaster site, Chernobyl in Ukraine. (via Tablet Mag)
Sasha attended Moriah College in Sydney. (via Facebook)
Farber learned ballroom dancing at Sydney studio run by fellow Russian immigrant, Marta Kan.
Professional dancer, choreographer
- Father – Michael Farber
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Svetlana Shapshal (Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm (Approx)
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sasha Farber dated –
- Emma Slater (2012–2014; 2015-Present) – Sasha Farber first met English professional dancer Emma Slater in 2008 while working in the Broadway show, Burn the Floor. They started dating 4 years later and soon started to live together. However, in 2014, Emma revealed in an Instagram post that they had decided to separate. Despite break up, they continued to live together and attributed it to their close friendship. While living together, it didn’t took them long to discover that they still had a romantic spark and got back together in 2015, which she confirmed in December in a social media post. Farber proposed Emma during the broadcast of Dancing with the Stars on October 4, 2016. Currently, they are engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Belarusian descent (Belarus was a part of Russia until 1991).
Well built lean body
Sasha Farber’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13.5 in or 34 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
Sasha hasn’t endorsed any brand.
Best Known For
Working as a troupe member and pro on the dance reality show, Dancing with the Stars.
Sasha hasn’t appeared in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
His first TV appearance came in the second season of Dancing with the Stars in 2005.
Sasha Farber keeps his body toned and in perfect shape by honing his art in the free time. When it comes to diet, he doesn’t follow specific diet plan and prefers to go for a balanced diet.
Sasha Farber Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
Sasha Farber Facts
- At 13, Sasha Farber started dancing and by the age of 17, he had won the Australian Youth Latin Championship two times and had participated as Australian participant in World Latin Championship.
- Farber took part in the closing ceremony of 2000 Sydney Olympic Games.
- He made his first appearance in Dancing with the Stars as a dancing troupe in 2005.
- He was made a pro dancer in 2013 season after his fellow dancer Tristan MacManus started online petition to help him get promoted.
- Connect with Sasha Farber on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.