Allyson Brooke Hernandez
Ally, AllyCat, Rudolph (given by Simon Cowell)
San Antonio, Texas, USA
Ally went to Cornerstone Christian Elementary School in San Antonio.
Post that, she did homeschooling and finished her high school education.
- Father – Jerry Hernandez
- Mother – Patricia Hernandez
- Siblings – Brandon Hernandez (Older Brother)
Dance, Pop, R&B
Syco Music, Epic Records
4 ft 11 in or 150 cm
45 kg or 99 pounds
Ally Brooke dated –
- Drew Chadwick (2012) – The singers Drew Chadwick and Ally Brooke dated for a couple of months in the past in 2012.
- Troy Ogletree (2013-2015) – In January 2013, she started dating musician (YouTube personality) Troy Ogletree. They called it quits in November 2015.
- Will Bracey (2015-Present) – Starting from November 2015, she is RUMORed to be dating Fifth Harmony’s tour manager, Will Bracey. She has been seen with him outside a hotel and also wished him Happy Birthday in November 2015 which sparked dating rumors.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Mexican ancestry.
- Short stature
- Powerful vocal range
33-25-34 in or 84-63.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
Ally’s band “Fifth Harmony” was the face of Jovani Fashions’ Prom 2014 line.
Other endorsement deals include Wet Seal, JCorp (apparel), Accessory Innovations (accessories), Brown Trout (posters), Sky High (back-to-school supplies), Barbie doll, and Clean & Clear (a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson).
Ally believes in God and is a Christian.
Best Known For
Being a part of the American girl group “Fifth Harmony”. The other members of the band are Normani Hamilton, Dinah Jane Hansen, and Lauren Jauregui. Camila Cabello was also a band member but left the band in December 2016.
First Extended Play (EP)
With her band “Fifth Harmony”, Camila released debut EP titled Better Together on October 22, 2013, via Epic and Syco Music.
The EP charted at #6 in the U.S. and #18 in New Zealand.
First TV Show
In 2012, Ally participated in the singing reality competition The X Factor USA.
During that time, the girl group consisting of five members was formed. They finished in third place after Tate Stevens and Carly Rose Sonenclar.
She is a workout lover and she also mentions about her fitness schedules on Twitter.
Got a workout in before the day starts….now feelin GREAT and ready to go!!!
— Ally Brooke (@AllyBrooke) June 1, 2014
Amazing intense workout = ✅ — AllyBrooke Hernandez (@AllyBrooke) May 5, 2014
— AllyBrooke Hernandez (@AllyBrooke) May 12, 2013
Okie dokie everybody, I am going to workout (do Insanity yeahh!!!). I will be back later, though! Thanks and God bless! 🙂 — AllyBrooke Hernandez (@AllyBrooke) September 29, 2012
Ally Brooke Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Beverly Hills 90210 (1990-2000), Saved by the Bell (1989-1993), Friends (1994-2004)
- Adele Song – Daydreamer
- Color – Neon Pink
- Movie – Titanic (1997)
- Song – Kiss Me (By Ed Sheeran)
- Dessert – Carrot Cake
- Justin Bieber Song – Mistletoe
Source – Wikia.com
Ally Brooke Facts
- During The X Factor auditions, she performed the song “On My Knees” by Jaci Velasquez” and received a positive response from the judges.
- She is the oldest member of the “Fifth Harmony” girl group.
- Brooke is also the shortest member of the girl group “Fifth Harmony”.
- Selena is her biggest musical inspiration. Her other inspirations are Justin Timberlake and Bruno Mars.
- She was born prematurely weighing in at 1 pound and 4 ounces.
- Ally didn’t speak Spanish while growing up. But, she later got a tutor to teach her the language.
- In October 2020, it was revealed that Ally would make her acting debut with the movie High Expectations.
- Ally revealed in her book “Finding Your Harmony: Dream Big, Have Faith, and Achieve More Than You Can Imagine” that she still was a virgin at the age of 27.