|Seo Ye-ji Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 6, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Seo Ye-ji is a South Korean actress who has been a part of various shows and movies such as Potato Star 2013QR3, Diary of a Night Watchman, Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth, Moorim School: Saga of the Brave, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, Save Me, The Throne, Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River, Super Daddy Yeol, Last, and Lawless Lawyer. Moreover, she also appeared in the music video for the song Let’s Not Fall in Love by Big Bang in 2015.
Ye-ji, Seo Yea-ji
Seoul, South Korea
Seo Ye-ji studied at Youngwon Middle School and Youngshin High School. After that, she got enrolled at the Complutense University of Madrid in Spain and majored in Journalism.
Seo Ye-ji is represented by –
- Made in Chan Entertainment (Former)
- King Entertainment
- Gold Medalist, Talent Agency, Seoul, South Korea
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Seo Ye-ji is of South Korean descent.
- Lean physique
- Sharp gaze
She has been a part of an advertisement for SK Telecom.
Seo Ye-ji Facts
- Initially, she aspired to become a TV news presenter.
- In 2013, Seo Ye-ji made her TV show debut as Noh Soo-young in the romantic family comedy-drama show, Potato Star 2013QR3.
- She brought to life the character of Park Soo-ryeon, a young noblewoman who will do anything to become the crown prince’s bride, in the historical suspense romantic fantasy drama television series, Diary of a Night Watchman. Seo Ye-ji co-starred in the show alongside Jung Il-woo, Ko Sung-hee, and U-Know Yunho and her performance got her nominated for the 33rd MBC Drama Award for “Best New Actress” in 2014.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Queen Jeongsun, Queen consort of Korea from 1724 to 1776 as she was married to King Yeongjo, in the 2015 historical drama film, The Throne, starring Song Kang-ho, Yoo Ah-in, and Moon Geun-young.
- In 2016, she was seen as Shim Soon-duk in the romantic fantasy action drama TV series, Moorim School: Saga of the Brave.
- Seo Ye-ji was cast as Ko Moon-young, a popular children’s book author with an antisocial personality disorder, in the romantic drama television series, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay.
Featured Image by Marie Claire Korea / YouTube / CC BY 3.0