After graduating from school, Shirley Setia got enrolled at the University of Auckland.
Singer, Social Media Star
- Father – Her father is a businessman.
- Mother – Her mother is a homemaker.
- Siblings – Shane Setia (Younger Brother)
Shirley Setia is represented by Onstage Talents.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shirley Setia hasn’t spoken about her personal life while interacting with the media or talking with her fans on social media, due to which it is difficult to say anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite figure
- Fringed hairdo
- Shirley Setia has appeared in a TV commercial for YouTube India.
- In November 2017, she collaborated with Armaan Malik to launch a promotional campaign for Dairy Milk Silk. They even created a special video for the campaign.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- The popularity of the music covers that she often posts on her YouTube channel, which has more than 1.5 million subscribers and more than 125 million views on her videos.
- Her strong presence on other social media platforms including Instagram, on which she has more than 3 million followers.
- Having collaborated with popular YouTube personalities such as Sanam Puri, Arjun, Darrel Mascarenhas, and Kurt Hugo Schneider.
As a Singer
Shirley has released a couple of her singles via YouTube and iTunes.
In 2017, she recorded her first Bollywood song Disco Disco with Benny Dayal for the movie, A Gentleman.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
Shirley Setia hasn’t made an appearance on any TV show yet.
Her workout routine and diet plans aren’t known.
Shirley Setia Favorite Things
Source – Tomato Heart
Shirley Setia Facts
- She started her journey to social media fame in April 2012 by creating her official YouTube channel.
- For her first ever live performance in 2011, she performed Iktara from the Bollywood movie Wake up Sid.
- Shirley got her first breakthrough after she managed to win a competition run by T-Series. She had recorded her cover of the song Tum Hi Ho from her house for the competition. She had recorded the cover in her pajamas and the popularity of the video led to her being labeled as “The Pyjama Popstar” by The NZ Herald News.
- While studying in school, she was very good in science and aspired to become an astronaut.
- After completing her university studies, she briefly worked as a publicity and marketing intern at the Auckland Council.
- When she was studying in high school, she was working as a part-time radio jockey at Radio Tarana.
- Her cover of Tera Chehra was praised by Adnan Sami, who has performed the original song.
- Visit her official website @ shirleysetiaofficial.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, SoundCloud, and Google+.
Featured Image by Shirley Setia / Instagram