|Stephanie Savage Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Year of Birth||1969|
|Eye Color||Blue / Green|
Stephanie Savage is a Canadian screenwriter and producer whose notable television credits include Gossip Girl (2007-2012), The O.C. (2003-2007), Hart of Dixie (2011-2015), The Carrie Diaries (2013-2014), Looking for Alaska (2019), etc.
Stephanie Carol Savage
Stephanie was born in 1969.
Stephanie attended the University of Toronto and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in English and Cinema Studies in 1990.
In 1993, she received her master’s degree in Film History and Theory from the University of Iowa. Furthermore, she applied for a Ph.D. degree at the university, however, it is not clear whether she completed her degree.
- Siblings – Erika Savage (Sister)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Stephanie Savage Favorite Things
- Episodes On The O.C. – Pilot episode, The Best Chrismukkah Ever
- Songs On The O.C. – Something Pretty by Patrick Park, Honey and the Moon by Joseph Arthur, Hide And Seek by Imogen Heap, Hallelujah by Imogen Heap (cover song)
Source – Glamour
Stephanie Savage Facts
- She was a huge fan of Beverly Hills 90210 which aired from 1990 until 2000.
- Stephanie landed her 1st job at Drew Barrymore‘s production company, Flower Films as an unpaid intern and progressed to the title of associate producer on Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle (2003).
- In 2001, she formed the production company Wonderland Sound and Vision with renowned director McG (Joseph McGinty Nichol). However, she left the company in 2005 to work exclusively on The O.C.
- She was on her way to study marine biology before she was drawn to the cinema studies program at the University of Toronto.
- Stephanie and Josh Schwartz have collaborated on iconic teen shows like The O.C. and Gossip Girl. They partnered together to launch the production company, Fake Empire Productions in 2010.
Featured Image by TV Series Finale / Pinterest