|Stephen Conrad Moore Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Stephen Conrad Moore is an American actor and theatre artist who is known for playing the role of Oliver Grayson in the Freeform comedy-drama series titled The Bold Type. Stephen has also been cast in shows and movies like The Path, Saturday Church, The Painting, The Blacklist, Elementary, The Good Fight, Chicago P.D., Sesame Street, Margaret, Empire, Sesame Street, and Yield.
Stephen Conrad Moore
Stephen Conrad Moore attended the Yale School of Drama and received an MFA degree.
Actor, Theatre Artist
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Usually sports a goatee
Stephen Conrad Moore Facts
- Stephen uses he/him pronouns.
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Stephen Conrad Moore made his first theatrical film appearance as Ronnie in the 2006 romantic comedy film, Wedding Daze (also known as The Pleasure of Your Company and The Next Girl I See), starring Jason Biggs, Isla Fisher, Michael Weston, Ebon Moss-Bachrach, and Edward Herrmann. However, Moore’s role went uncredited.
- In 2017, he started appearing as Oliver Grayson, head of Scarlet magazine’s fashion department, in The Bold Type. The series is inspired by the life and career of former editor-in-chief of Cosmopolitan magazine Joanna Coles and Moore co-stars in the show alongside Katie Stevens, Aisha Dee, Meghann Fahy, Sam Page, Matt Ward, Melora Hardin, and Nikohl Boosheri.
- Stephen Conrad Moore played Cornelius Goga in an episode titled The Kilgannon Corporation (No. 48) of the NBC crime thriller series, The Blacklist, in November 2017.
Featured Image by Stephen Conrad Moore / Instagram