|Stuart Broad Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 24, 1986|
Stuart Broad is an English professional cricketer who has achieved huge success playing as a fast-paced bowler, especially in test cricket, for the English national team.
Stuart Christopher John Broad
Broady, Malfoy, Westlife
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
- Father – Chris Broad (Former Cricket Player)
- Siblings – Gemma Broad (Sister)
8 – England National Team
6 ft 6 in or 198 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Stuart has dated –
- Laura Coleman (2008)
- Kacey Barnfield (2009-2012)
- Mollie King (2012-Present) – The romance between Stuart and Mollie King first blossomed via flirty text messages on Twitter before the duo decided to go on a date in 2012. Mollie is best remembered for being a member of the girl group, The Saturdays. The on-and-off couple got engaged on January 1, 2021, after nearly a decade of courtship. Mollie announced that they were expecting their 1st child in July 2022. In November 2022, they were blessed with a baby girl named Annabella Broad.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall height
- Dashing looks
Stuart Broad Favorite Things
- Book – Band of Brothers by Stephen E. Ambrose
Source – The Guardian
Stuart Broad Facts
- He was born 12 weeks premature and was given the middle name John in honor of the doctor who saved his life.
- Broad became the 1st pace bowler to concede 6 sixes in 6 deliveries after Yuvraj Singh hit the then-21-year-old Broad over the boundary each time during the history-making over after a fiery exchange with Andrew Flintoff during the T20 World Cup in 2007.
- His passion away from the cricket field is cooking and Lasagne and Spaghetti Bolognese is his specialty.
- As of 2022, Stuart is one of only 4 bowlers to grab 2 hat-tricks in test cricket.
- His dream dinner party guests would be Sienna Miller, Winston Churchill, Jamie Oliver, and Ricky Gervais.
- Stuart would want Tom Felton to play him in a movie about his life.
- In July 2023, Broad dismissed Australian batter David Warner for the 16th time in Test cricket in 29 Test matches.
- In July 2023, Stuart announced his retirement from cricket. After announcing his retirement, he hit a 6 on his last ball and later dismissed Alex Carey with the last ball of his career during England’s second innings in The Oval Test. With this, he became the first cricketer to take a wicket with the final ball and hit a six on the last ball of his career.
Featured Image by Brian Minkoff-London Pixels / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0