Today we will enlighten you on the health secrets of popular beauty Karenjit Kaur Vohra. Oh sorry, we meant Bollywood beauty Sunny Leone. Karenjit is her born name, while Sunny Leone is her screen name. She became a global star in 2005, when she opted to star in adult films, but her real journey to fame started with the popular Indian reality show Bigg Boss (2011).
After being the talk of town in the show, the pretty lady got her hands on commercial hit films like Jism 2 (2012) and Ragini MMS 2 (2014). She is currently busy with films like Ek Paheli Leela, Mastizaade and Kuch Kuch Locha Hai that are expected to release this year.
Most fans of this actress believe that she has a great body and her ability to confidently carry herself is what makes her standout among the rest of the divas. We decided to take a sneak-peek at how this gorgeous beauty maintains her marvelous body.
Sunny Leone Workout Routine
Sunny is fond of spending time in a gym at least twice or thrice a week. She believes that spending time in a gym is very important and it makes us healthier. If you are a lazy person who prefers gymming only once in a while, then you are not doing the right thing. It is time that you take gymming seriously to have a fit body.
Yoga is a powerful and time-tested exercise that helps relax both, the body and mind. For Sunny Leone, yoga is something that can have an awesome effects on your body. Just stick to it and it will bear great results. If you haven’t tried it yet, then watch this cool video to learn some simple yoga poses that can be done within 20 minutes and add a new spark to your days.
Pilates is another form of exercise preferred by this sizzling beauty. It will not only help in burning calories, but will also improve the body shape. You will feel increase in energy levels and the body will gain more flexibility after every pilates exercise session. If you want to try it out, then watch this video that describes core pilates exercises. The video demonstrates some simple, yet effective pilates exercises that you can do without any professional help.
Sunny also likes to do squats on a regular basis. It keeps her legs in shape and helps her get an attractive body. Most of you may be thinking that doing squats is no big deal and that squats can be done by one method only. Well, you are partly wrong. There are many variations of doing squats that will not only keep you fit, but also urge you to challenge your body limits. Have a look at some cool squat variations mentioned by popsugar.com and we assure you that you will like all of them.
The hot model is also very fond of lunges. This is another simple, yet cool exercise that will keep your legs in shape and enhance your core strength. We have found 32 variations of lunges on greatist.com to keep you from getting bored doing the same exercise everyday. Try all the variations at least once and you will just love the after effects.
The gorgeous Bollywood diva urges everyone to take a 20 minutes walk daily. Yes, you heard it right. According to Sunny, walking can work wonders for your body and we agree. If you want to have a great start to your day, then nothing is better than walking in your neighborhood park. You can add a little spice to simple walking by opting for Power Walking described at LiveStrong.com.
Sunny Leone Diet Tips
The Indo-Canadian and American actress is very particular about her diet. She is not at all a promoter of eating less or starving to maintain a great body. She likes to balance her meals and follows some simple principles that help her maintain her beauty and great body shape. Have a look at some of the diet tips that this stunning actress adopts herself that can be beneficial for you too. Implementing these tips in your own diet is purely at your discretion.
- Drinking coconut water on a daily basis can surely help you feel refreshed and it will add glow to your face.
- Adding milk to complement your meals is another tip that can help you feel energized and keep you hydrated. Complementing your breakfast with milk is a better option than having milk after dinner as some people face difficulties in digesting milk in the night.
- Whenever you have a choice, eat fresh vegetables and avoid frozen or packaged food options.
- Stay away from junk food. It will only keep your taste buds happy in the short run, but in the long run, it will ruin all your fitness efforts.
- If you can’t give up your addiction for coffee, then opt for black coffee and keep its intake at a minimum level too.
- You can opt for consuming 100 calorie snacks between meals to keep yourself from eating a hefty meal and adding unwanted calories to your body.
- Carrying a water bottle to keep your body hydrated is also a wise step. It will make you feel good and would simultaneously, remove all the toxins from your body.
I really like and respect Sunny Leone. She’s definitely as talented than any of the bollywood actors – and it seems so unfair that people target her because she also did/ does p*rn. Indians need to be more accepting and open-minded if we really want to contribute positively to this world.